What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,109 times)

Lie

Lie

Played my first game of Alien Legendary Encounters, either we didn't get the rules or it was just too easy, Priest is OP as fuk, easy way to get awesome cards at the start.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Lie on Dec 16, 2014, 08:09:21 AM
Played my first game of Alien Legendary Encounters, either we didn't get the rules or it was just too easy, Priest is OP as fuk, easy way to get awesome cards at the start.

Which scenario did you play? Priest is one we've never really used. Quite fond of the Merc myself.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 16, 2014, 08:13:04 AM
Quote from: Lie on Dec 16, 2014, 08:09:21 AM

Which scenario did you play? Priest is one we've never really used. Quite fond of the Merc myself.

First film, he was a big help getting Mothers Advice. I'll try Merc next.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Assuming you get all the right cards and manage the Complex well, Alien isn't as brutal as it can be if it all goes wrong. Alien Resurrection is the hardest, I feel.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Images like his always make me happy.

First Blood

First Blood

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Fixed my iPod, turns out I just had to install iTunes on a different computer then hook my iPod and restore, it was successful. Then I tried again on this computer and it behaved this time because the iPod was operational again.

That was quite a journey, had lost the usb/charger cable for half a year, ordered a new one just days ago only to finally find the original one, then I spent hours upon hours trying to get it all to work again. You know what this calls for?

*put on ear buds*

*puts iPod in jacket pocket*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkr77jE5GFY#

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Off today for the first time since last Tuesday. Looking at a new bikini, this one is a handmade metallic thread crochet brazilian, looks sweet! Shame its pricey tho, oh well!

Also got my Volvo back!

Sozin

Sozin

The Legend of Korra finale. No word. Just joy. ;D

Lie

Lie

Good to hear.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just finished my last visit for the I.T Professionals course I've been doing this year. Distinctions across the board.  :)Just gotta wait for my certificates in February. And then I get to go and do my Windows 7 exam.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Halo airsoft!  ;D

Crazy Rich

Mormegil

Mormegil

Rich, you're a beautiful human being. :D

Lie

Lie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed