What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,681 times)

MudButt

MudButt

realized I am an AVPG Oscar nominated and winning member on this site.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 05, 2014, 02:55:35 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Nov 05, 2014, 02:53:01 AM
Probably going to shotgun The Terminator and Terminator 2 within the next week. The recently Terminator Genisys news has me a little bit excited. And what better way to revisit the crown jewels of the franchise.

Kinda the opposite for me... The more I hear about Genisys the less excited I'm getting (though the leaked stills were good, so there is hope!), but it's making me want to watch the firs two again as well :P

It's mostly the retcon that makes me nervous. I'll still watch it, no doubt. But I'm nervous about how it'll come out. That said, I do fancy watching them all now. It's been so long since I watched Salvation I can't remember what I thought of it.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Tomorrow will be fun.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Anything special?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I caught a glimpse of an update that said the Jurassic World trailer will accompany Interstellar. I've been doing an excellent job of avoiding the JP thread, so let's see if that's true and what it brings.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 05, 2014, 12:51:12 PM
I caught a glimpse of an update that said the Jurassic World trailer will accompany Interstellar. I've been doing an excellent job of avoiding the JP thread, so let's see if that's true and what it brings.

I read that, but I also read they've now pushed it to December to play with the Hobbit. However, another source claimed that the trailer will play with Interstellar on IMAX screens, because Fast and Furious 7 will now take the slot for regular screenings of the Interstellar.

And Collin Trevorrow tweeted a date, 12-17-2014, not sure what it is, but could be the date the trailer is released. I hope we get something soon though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

If that's true, then it would be with The Hobbit because that's when it's being released.

MudButt

MudButt

Well we either get it in a month or in 2 days. the sooner the better!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The survey for the kickstarter campaign for space games I pledged too came out today and I picked my mat:

;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And OmegaZilla has joined the modding team today.  ;D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Watch out for Professor Omega.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 05, 2014, 08:26:44 PM

An excellent and wise choice. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 05, 2014, 08:34:36 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 05, 2014, 08:26:44 PM

An excellent and wise choice. :)

He says while plotting to overthrow him.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Congratulations OmegaZilla, thoroughly deserved!

First Blood

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed