What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 607,938 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I may or may not have gotten my hands on some Alien: Covenant crew clothing.  :P

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

You Jammy Bastard

Happy Birthday John Deacon :)

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 19, 2016, 08:11:18 AM
I may or may not have gotten my hands on some Alien: Covenant crew clothing.  :P
You are going to hock them on E-Bay aren't you? :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As if! :P  I collect Alien and Predator clothing. I especially like my promo and crew items. Can't wait to wear!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Got back from a mate's wedding in Bulgaria (his missus is Bulgarian) yesterday. Awesome long weekend. Aside from all the wedding stuff, Jesus Christ is Bulgaria cheap. Managed to get a double whisky for 75p at one point. OK, so it was Bulgarian whisky, but still, it was surprisingly palatable :laugh: Food cost nothing as well, three course meal for about 8 quid.

I also caught the bride's garter - not because I want to get married, but because I want to send the groom photos of me wearing it at (in)opportune moments ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Very nice! Sounds like my kind of prices (yes, I'm a cheap-skate)!

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 23, 2016, 08:23:32 AM
I also caught the bride's garter - not because I want to get married, but because I want to send the groom photos of me wearing it at (in)opportune moments ;D

I'm sure he'll appreciate it!  :P My boss does drama and plays and all that. One year we did a charity boxing event at work between the Director and one of the Assistant Directors and my boss was the one who jumped at the chance of being the ring girl.  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And now you know why Seagal and Smiles filmed loads of DTV movies there. :laugh:

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

I finally watched the Ratchet and Clank movie (it was excellent) and I discovered this adorable kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stompadon/stompadon-plushie-0?ref=nav_search

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I won my first Heroclix game with the Mirage TMNT Heroclix team! These TMNT figures are really competitive with Marvel and DC characters, I don't know why WizKids didn't make them tournament legal but who cares, as long as I can play for the fun of it-- right? This is my second time playing the game, although the first time was more of an introduction and practice. I'm still learning but, it was a really competitive game!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Congrats. I could never get my head around the line of sight of that game for some reason.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Dropped a CV into a bar today and had a chat with the assistant manager, while she had a look over my CV. She reckons I'm in with a good chance of getting trial there. She just has to wait for her boss to come in an have a look at it (since they make the final decision) and i may get a phonecall within the next few days if they want me to come in.

She seemed quite impressed that i know how to change the barrels and tap the ale kegs :)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Just sayin', if you get the job and feel like inviting some people in for a few celebratory pints... :)

Best of luck!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Good luck, Whiskey!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 24, 2016, 12:25:23 PM
Just sayin', if you get the job and feel like inviting some people in for a few celebratory pints... :)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 24, 2016, 11:49:40 AM
Dropped a CV into a bar today and had a chat with the assistant manager, while she had a look over my CV. She reckons I'm in with a good chance of getting trial there. She just has to wait for her boss to come in an have a look at it (since they make the final decision) and i may get a phonecall within the next few days if they want me to come in.

She seemed quite impressed that i know how to change the barrels and tap the ale kegs :)
Nice man hope you get the job!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed