What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 602,961 times)

KiramidHead

Topazora

Topazora

Just saw the trailer, omg I'm so excited- I might actually see this in the theater and I hate hate hate movie theaters

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Omegazilla on Nov 25, 2014, 07:50:52 PM
JURASSIC WORLD TRAILER
I have been holding back for quite some time to talk about this. Now that I seen the trailer...

Spoiler
My Fourth Of July tradition of Jurassic Park marathon has a new member. I will patiently wait until then to watch it in the theater that night. What better way to celebrate Murica? :D
[close]

Consider me back in the Jurassic Park Thread soon comrades! :D

Lie

Lie

Looks good, but I can't get the words "oooooh child things are gonna get easier" out of my head everytime I see that guy.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't know about anyone else but I get a small sense of smug satisfaction when some jackass dangerously overtakes you on the road...and then gets stuck right in front of you for the rest of your journey.

This happened this morning.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I have tonight all to myself. I foresee a nice long warm bath and finishing off reading the latest Alien novel.  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Don't drop it in the tub.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Only ever done that once. :P My favourite place to read TBH.

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

playing video games coming here to post stuff and look at avp stuff makes my happy.

Topazora

Topazora

the house smells like home made bread  :D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I've got my creative juices flowing.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Oooh. More poetry, or is this something else?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

New monitor in hand new gaming computer on the way and a new mouse as the cherry on top!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 27, 2014, 03:32:47 AM
Oooh. More poetry, or is this something else?

Something else, 2014 awards related. Playing around with more than one idea, might invite someone for a second opinion.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

My sister is officially engaged as of last night! Her fiance came over to the house last week to ask for our approval of him and I gave him the green light. They love each other very much and that stands for everything! Very happy for both of them! Now I gotta get going on a woman, I'm nearing 30 next year!!! :( :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed