AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 167,905 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Predator's Predator design is my personal favourite, I think it's the best (with Predator 2's coming close second, and Predators' designs coming in third, AvPR's fourth and AvP's last)

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Nov 21, 2010, 08:37:54 PM
;D 8)
If only it weren't.

Say...were Classic's eyes artificial, or Derek Mears' painted yellow?

dunno if it's answer to your question, but Nicotero said bsp had artifically controlled eyes, and Classic had contact lenses.

Peakius Baragonius

Interesting...

Is that what they used for the first two Predators as well?

Thanks, man!

Quote from: 08yeyinde on Nov 24, 2010, 04:46:13 AM
Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Nov 21, 2010, 08:37:54 PM
;D 8)
If only it weren't.

Say...were Classic's eyes artificial, or Derek Mears' painted yellow?

dunno if it's answer to your question, but Nicotero said bsp had artifically controlled eyes, and Classic had contact lenses.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Well, I heard no interviews or comments on that one, but there is a pic about kph with lenses from behind the scenes gallery here (seems p2, slaughterhouse scene), so I guess answer is yes to that one too. Not sure about it though :-\

Ghostface

Ghostface

Yeh Pred 1 &2 were just contact lenses and black makeup around the eyes. It looks infinately better and gives more performance from the face. Theres just subtle little movements that animatronics cant replicate.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Predator 2.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Wolf from AVP: R for me. I don't know, he kind of stood out compared to Jungle Hunter, City Hunter, Slasher, Celtic, and Scar. He kind of looked like a more beefed up and more fit version of the others, can't put my finger on it. Kind of surprised no one put designs from Predators here, the Super Black Yautja were pretty awesome, especially Berserker/Mr. Black.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Dec 16, 2010, 01:13:46 AM
Wolf from AVP: R for me. I don't know, he kind of stood out compared to Jungle Hunter, City Hunter, Slasher, Celtic, and Scar. He kind of looked like a more beefed up and more fit version of the others, can't put my finger on it. Kind of surprised no one put designs from Predators here, the Super Black Yautja were pretty awesome, especially Berserker/Mr. Black.

This thread was started in 2007

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

I thought polls could be updated here, sorry.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Ghostface on Dec 16, 2010, 01:35:19 AM
Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Dec 16, 2010, 01:13:46 AM

This thread was started in 2007

And yet it remains relevant to this day.   8)

Ghostface

Ghostface

As long as they keep making Predator movies we keep posting  ;)

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Ghostface on Dec 16, 2010, 02:32:26 AM
As long as they keep making Predator movies we keep posting  ;)

Hopefully we'll keep posting forever, then... ;)

predxeno

predxeno

For some reason, I like AVP's designs the most. :-\

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: predxeno on Jan 18, 2011, 05:49:30 AM
For some reason, I like AVP's designs the most. :-\

Terx2

Terx2

I like the original predator's design it looks more tribal and monsterish than predator 2. Avp design makes the predator look nearly human like. AvP R's design looks like a aged war torn version of the original predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed