AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 168,792 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Maybe Wolf even though he sucks he looks cool but it has to be anytime1/2

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

I must say, I've grown very fond of Pussytime. His mask seems perfectly balanced.

Master

Master

There should be second poll without Pussy and Anytime. Just to check what is most popular among fans, other then of course long time classics. Though Celtic would win IMO.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Well, if I had to choose between the Overexpressive Maniac from AvP or the Almighty Octopus Man from AvPR, I'd definitely choose the first.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on Jun 21, 2010, 04:37:30 PM
I must say, I've grown very fond of Pussytime. His mask seems perfectly balanced.

Amen to that! He will always be my favourite.

Major Alan Schaefer

Yeah might want to update it with the new Predators keeping the classics out because most agree that they are the best. I'm kind of fond of Celtic, Super Black Predator, and Flusher (Tusks) though. I maybe beating alive for this one but I am fond of the Wolf from AVP-R I like the spikes on his helmet and the fact he's not a big bulking football player like the AVP Predators.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I liked the overall shape of the body and the Mask too.
But you'll agree the face was all kinds of awful.

bleau

bleau

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 21, 2010, 02:51:14 PM
Quote from: bleau on Jun 21, 2010, 05:15:13 AM
Ah I change my mind, I vote for Mr Black.

above anytime and pussyface?!

As far as design, yes. I love blacks mask and face! I still like Anytime and Pussyface a lot, but black looks sweet.

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 21, 2010, 06:19:10 PM
I liked the overall shape of the body and the Mask too.
But you'll agree the face was all kinds of awful.

If you're responding to my like of the Wolf...I like the idea behind his face but it didn't look as good as it could have....

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Jun 21, 2010, 06:17:47 PM
Yeah might want to update it with the new Predators keeping the classics out because most agree that they are the best. I'm kind of fond of Celtic, Super Black Predator, and Flusher (Tusks) though. I maybe beating alive for this one but I am fond of the Wolf from AVP-R I like the spikes on his helmet and the fact he's not a big bulking football player like the AVP Predators.

If Wolf lost his tusks, I could have liked his head design better.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Also if he tightened the membrane linking the mandibles and shrinked the whole head... :P

Spider One

Spider One

I have a soft spot for the original from Predator, though Wolf's design was pretty cool.

King Lordi

King Lordi

Predator One
Anytime...

Argman50693

Argman50693

Yeah I think when it comes to the actual face of the Predator, the first one blows all the rest out of the water. The second Predator kind of went for the more urban world of the early 90's which was unique but overall looked fake. The ones from AVP were meant to be epic but ended up being pathetic. Although the Celtic mask was pretty cool.  And finally Wolf....The face was probably my second favorite but the overall look when masked and all was probably the best. 

PredalienXenomorph

My only problem with Wolf is that the mandibles are too far apart.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed