AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 168,793 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Any of them apart from the ones in Alien vs. Predator (the first film). They looked terrible. Fat, bulky and not at all like the agile hunters they're supposed to be.

If I had to pick a favourite though... Probably the City Hunter. I liked how he looked really different to the first yet was still obviously the same creature. Greyback (the elder at the end of the film) was pretty good too, definitely way better than his short screentime dictated. And as much as I hated the film overall, I really liked the look of Wolf from Requiem.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Wolf looked pretty good but he could've used a few protein shakes, haha. He was a skinny guy.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 29, 2013, 01:40:16 PM
Wolf looked pretty good but he could've used a few protein shakes, haha.
So he can increase his Attack stat?

Requiem28

Requiem28

Wolf looked pretty good but he could've used a few protein shakes, haha. He was a skinny guy.

I want to see an over weight Predator now.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Requiem28 on Nov 30, 2013, 01:56:33 AM

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Omegazilla on Nov 29, 2013, 08:48:48 PM
Wolf looked pretty good but he could've used a few protein shakes, haha.
So he can increase his Attack stat?

Um...sure?

Scree

Scree

Celtic and Wolf!

Bender1988

Bender1988

Quote from: Requiem28 on Nov 30, 2013, 01:56:33 AM

Here You go,my lines,not mine character

at the bottom

I know I tend to draw Predators with a lot of muscle mass, but Wolf was kinda too skinny in my opinion to be able to lift 2 adult aliens/one per arm,just sayng.

AvP 2010 ancient mask was one of the most terrible predator masks ever created-it was as lame as choppers.
There are soo great designs-anytime,and pussyface-classic masks,really simple,yet badass looking-celtic,more complex,also badass looking-it is too hard to pick one "the most badass" for me.

I fricking love this design-bone predator/hunter-by Mike Loh

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

City Hunter

Yautja_Purist

Yautja_Purist

i voted for the original Jungle Hunter.  I like the City Hunter design a bit, the helmet was pretty cool, not so much a fan of the face.  However, I think more than Jungle Hunter, I really liked Scout and Guardian from the end of Predator 2.  I liked Scout's mix of Jungle Hunter with his helmet, and City Hunter with his armor and skin colorations.  And Guardian's helmet is just so rad.

And as for PREDATORS, initially I hated every design for the Super Predators.  As I watched the movie, Mr. Black grew on me until he took his helmet off and I saw the bastardization they did to his design.  It's one thing to try and differentiate this new group from the classics we know and love but that was a bit much.  Especially coming off of the travesty that was AVP/AVP:R, without his helmet Wolf looked like trash, as did Scar and Elder.  The Classic in PREDATORS wasn't too bad, but like with AVP, his helmet wasn't long enough in the mouth area (his mandibles were jutting out of the bottom of his helmet, as were Scar's if I recall), and his helmet was too wide at the back of the jaw.  .  From the first PREDATORS trailer, I hated the Falconer helmet.  However in recent months he's grown on me, and now Falconer's helmet design has grown on me, more so than Mr. Black's.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 29, 2013, 11:27:34 AM
Any of them apart from the ones in Alien vs. Predator (the first film). They looked terrible. Fat, bulky and not at all like the agile hunters they're supposed to be.

They knew that Predators have super-human strength , so they made them bulky with a lot of muscles .  :-X

Thunderjack88

Thunderjack88

The Jungle Predator is my favorite design, I loved seeing the Crucified Jungle Predator seeing it made via modern tech was great.
-Lumberjack1988

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

The original design was quite stunning, quite suitable for that environment and pulling of an alien, exotic look. Myself, I enjoy the individuality of the Predator race and there is something to like within each design. But the "Wolf" design had a really vicious look to it while still maintaining that exotic feel, so I will choose that design.

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

i will go with the super predators design they look very cool.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Definitely Elder from Predator 2 and Wolf.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed