AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 168,787 times)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 30, 2011, 01:32:03 PM
I wrote a kind-of article on the Predator design and how it has... changed ('evolved' would be almost an oxymoron, after Predator 2). Here it is.
The Predator Design throughout the Years

Dude i really like your article ;) Never really noticed the extra teeth on the avp predators :S

LadyZero

LadyZero

I wrote a kind-of article on the Predator design and how it has... changed ('evolved' would be almost an oxymoron, after Predator 2). Here it is.

Heyy that was a cool article, I never noticed that the lovely Wolf was blind in one eye and missing a tusk :3 Shows how much attention I paid in that movie to the one good thing in it >.>

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Great article OZ!  I never made the "Broken Tusk" connection with Wolf before, now that's embarrassing  :-[

Stans

Stans

jungle hunter is the best design of alls, it feels to be real, then city hunter, both are the best.

for the new predators wolf is the best, better than berserker and friends or the avp american football players.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Jungle Hunter will always be the best in my opinion, and though I liked the design of City Hunter in the sequel, I've always had a preference towards the Elder Predator as well. In terms of mask design, I've always had a particular liking to the mask worn by Celtic.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

I can't really say which design I love the most. It's a tie between Anytime, Ghost and Ram. Anytime is subtle and very smooth, it's a very cool design. Ghost is subtle for a city image and very stealthy. Ram is also sweet, his mask kicks ass and his overall design kicks ass. Im sorry, but I don't have a more direct answer.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I quite liked the design of the Berserker Predators in Predators. However, I've always sort of felt that the costumes were incomplete, like they were missing certain armour pieces or lacking certain details.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: Vecrotus on Sep 22, 2011, 04:51:12 PM
I quite liked the design of the Berserker Predators in Predators. However, I've always sort of felt that the costumes were incomplete, like they were missing certain armour pieces or lacking certain details.
I agree I think it was the body netting that was mssing.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

That was one the things that I thought the Berserker Predators could do with. I also that two wrist blades would have looked better than one. There was also a lack of trophy belts.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: Vecrotus on Sep 22, 2011, 08:59:06 PM
That was one the things that I thought the Berserker Predators could do with. I also that two wrist blades would have looked better than one. There was also a lack of trophy belts.
The single wristblade definitly hurt the design.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: delsaber8 on Sep 22, 2011, 09:19:22 PM
Quote from: Vecrotus on Sep 22, 2011, 08:59:06 PM
The single wristblade definitly hurt the design.

Agreed, not to fond of the single blade either.  Although I liked the Falconer/Ninja sword battle, the fact that it was a sword battle vs a single wrist blade made it kinda cheesy too, imho. 

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Chopper did it better.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

His was just an overkill lol.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I liked the idea of Mr. Black having three wrist blades in the leaked script. For some reason it sounds more menacing than one.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Too much like Wolverine, no?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed