Random Questions

Started by Skulexander, Jul 17, 2014, 06:00:46 AM

Author
Random Questions (Read 2,007 times)

Skulexander

Skulexander

If the predators see in true infrared, and their masks dampen that, does that mean their masks are sunglasses?

Randomizer

Randomizer

Kind of .

Skulexander

Skulexander

If the aliens need hosts to reproduce, why do they kill so many of them? Do they need to be alive for their spawn to gestate inside them?

Is it possible for an alien to gestate inside another alien (xenomorph, I mean)? If so, what would even come out?

In the third movie, was it even intended that the xenomorphs take on the traits of their hosts, or was it supposed to be that the runner was just a different caste within the hive, but it was misinterpreted as the former, and it just caught on? I find the former more likely, and it makes more sense, but I just ask because the runner would have come from either a dog or an ox, depending on which version of the movie you watch (why would an ox even be on that prison planet?).

EDIT: Also, if the aliens have different castes (worker, soldier, etc.) AND take on the traits of their hosts, does that mean there should be different runners, predaliens, etc? Worker, soldier runners? A queen runner?

And why did the predalien reproduce so differently from other xenomorphs? Is it a special caste of xenomorph that's not a queen but still is able to produce other xenomorphs? Maybe that predalien WAS the queen, and worker/warrior predaliens would look different? Maybe it has something to do with the way PREDATORS reproduce?

Randomizer

Randomizer

They kill the hosts because of their instinct or because they're in some sort of way dangerous .

No, it can't gestate inside another xenomorph .

I have no idea , but maybe they had a farm somewhere where they could gather meat & food .  :-\

No there aren't . The drone is the "default" breed of xenomorphs .

The Predalien was some sort of "queen" , I suppose .

Spoonman101

Spoonman101

You fool! Do you understand the dangers you've unleashed upon yourself?!
/thread...
/thread before... before the SM finds you...

Skulexander

Skulexander

Huh?

Randomizer

Randomizer

I think spoonman says you posted this topic in the wrong section . I disagree with this .

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

It's the correct section. Spoonman was just warning Skulexander about a certain Australian Great White that prowls these waters.  ;)

Spoonman101

Spoonman101

Yarg... I've seen him I have... His post count in quadruple digits... Most of us have merely heard the tale... Twice as large as a SiL, twice as deadly... The constant frustration of a response is enough to drive one mad! Some say he lurks these very boards waiting for one to make a trivial mishap and then... And then he gets ya'...
Be advised fair poster, don't mix up your two, to, too's or you'll see... You'll see...

Spoonman101

Spoonman101

"A SM's Tale"
Starring Skulexander as
"Will 'Fish'"

IMDb: 8.9
Rotten Tomatoes: 97%

SM

SM

Buggered if I know.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

What's with the jabs at SiL/SM lately?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Omegazilla on Jul 20, 2014, 10:03:47 PM
They're always around, so naturally, they'd have a ton of stalkers.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Quote from: Omegazilla on Jul 20, 2014, 10:03:47 PM

Maybe because they always come across as patronizing other users comments?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed