Shane Black To Write and Direct Predator Reboot!

Started by 85, Jun 24, 2014, 07:34:28 PM

Author
Shane Black To Write and Direct Predator Reboot! (Read 93,353 times)

Magegg

Me gusta el amor :)

Spoonman101

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Jun 27, 2014, 10:07:56 PM
Quote from: Lemonade on Jun 27, 2014, 08:23:50 PM
Spooky Baz is right.

All right guys. From here on out, no more reboot/sequel controversy talk. It's getting pretty ridiculous and annoying, and it making this section of this great website unsavory to go on.

Instead, talk about what kinds of things you want in the inventive new Predator sequel.

But then when people do say what they want you essentially tell them to shut up...
I guess you can say he's AvPGalaxy's anti-hero; Lemon Juice...

Lemonade

I'd like an adventure tone. Minimal if any gore. A blue and silver color filter. An A lister in the lead role.

Spoonman101

Quote from: Lemonade on Jun 28, 2014, 12:12:10 AM
I'd like an adventure tone. Minimal if any gore. A blue and silver color filter. An A lister in the lead role.
This is the most practical and straight forward thing I've seen on this thread. I agree and I think that would make up for a great movie.

Lemonade

Glad someone concurs.

SiL

So you want AvP with an A-list star, basically. That'd go down well :-\

Lemonade

There's a big difference in what the Lethal Weapon/Iron Man 3 guy puts on paper, and what Horror Schlock Extraordinare puts on paper.

SiL

Yup, and then you said you wanted him to write something that doesn't really fit with his best-known, best-liked work beyond "A-list star".

Lemonade

Quote from: SiL on Jun 28, 2014, 02:45:56 AM
Yup, and then you said you wanted him to write something that doesn't really fit with his best-known, best-liked work beyond "A-list star".

That's my fantasy, but regardless, I am confident that Shane Black will deliver the best Predator film yet.

SiL

Your fantasy is for Shane Black to write a Paul W.S. Anderson film, while going on about how Shane Black is going to make this the best thing yet :P

Lemonade

Quote from: SiL on Jun 28, 2014, 02:50:29 AM
Your fantasy is for Shane Black to write a Paul W.S. Anderson film, while going on about how Shane Black is going to make this the best thing yet :P

An adventure tone, minimal gore, etc. are all characteristics of AvP, but they're not solely inclusive to AvP. ;)

SiL

They're also not what attracts people to Predator movies.

Spoonman101

The gore at best should be limited...  Why is it that it would be anything like AvP?

SiL

Because the gore in AvP was limited, and everyone complained.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

AVP being PG-13 is one of the reasons why fans hated it so much. This series should always stay rated R no matter.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed