Might be interesting to see a half-grown Alien . . .

Started by AlienatedPredator, Sep 05, 2007, 08:10:04 PM

Author
Might be interesting to see a half-grown Alien . . . (Read 2,361 times)

Nightmare

Quote from: maledoro on Sep 06, 2007, 03:10:27 PM
I just figured that the alien in Alien³ was "intermediate enough" seeing that it had legs and was capable of ambulation. As for seeing an alien in an intermediate stage just for the sake of seeing it, I would find a fully-grown alien to be more menacing than a "teenaged" alien.

a "teenage" alien wouldnt be scary....

a half-grow alien would be good to see in a movie not for horror, but for disgust, in a horribly disgusting way, could be cool to see the burster molting....preferably makin ppl to vomit!(ppl watching the film...not the actors:P)

maledoro

Quote from: Nightmare on Sep 07, 2007, 06:53:21 PM
I just figured that the alien in Alien³ was "intermediate enough" seeing that it had legs and was capable of ambulation. As for seeing an alien in an intermediate stage just for the sake of seeing it, I would find a fully-grown alien to be more menacing than a "teenaged" alien.

a half-grow alien would be good to see in a movie not for horror, but for disgust, in a horribly disgusting way, could be cool to see the burster molting....preferably makin ppl to vomit!(ppl watching the film...not the actors:P)
What I had meant by a "teenaged alien" was a half-grown alien...

Nightmare

Quote from: maledoro on Sep 07, 2007, 08:46:01 PM
Quote from: Nightmare on Sep 07, 2007, 06:53:21 PM

What I had meant by a "teenaged alien" was a half-grown alien...

i understood that

i quoted you cause "just for the sake of seeing it"

i gave u a reason of why seein it....to be disgusting....(showin the full molting process and with scary sounds)

maledoro

Quote from: Nightmare on Sep 07, 2007, 09:18:43 PM
i quoted you cause "just for the sake of seeing it"
Well, we already read it...

Quote from: Nightmare on Sep 07, 2007, 09:18:43 PM
i gave u a reason of why seein it....to be disgusting....(showin the full molting process and with scary sounds)
So, instead of being substantial, you want it to be gratuitous?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed