Mortal Kombat X (2015)

Started by RazorSlash, May 28, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat X (2015) (Read 179,978 times)

Master

Master

And what one Outworld General have to do with Aztec blood god?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Ed Boon on Twitter seems to dropping hints of Jason. It won't surprise me if he is in the game. My friend brought the idea of Doom Marine from Doom being a guest character. Doom and Mortal Kombat are the reason why the ESRB rating was created. So having those two combine seems perfect if you ask me.

Master

Master

Seriously Duke would be much better then Doom Marine. Seriously, we`ve got some of the best fatalities right there!
This:

Or this: 0,30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbMqfkM9Bc0#

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Doom Marine or Jason would be my preferred guest characters.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

If they get Jason, then they have to give us Freddy again. Seriously, that opportunity is too awesome.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I wonder if Shujinko will be back this time?

Spoonman101

Spoonman101

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 16, 2014, 09:04:42 PMDoom and Mortal Kombat are the reason why the ESRB rating was created. So having those two combine seems perfect if you ask me.
Wasn't it an arcade/ Sega Genesis game called slaughterhouse that influenced the creation of an ESRB system? Mortal Kombat, Doom and wolfenstein helped the wheels to start rolling however.

EDIT: Splatterhouse***

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I wanna see Jason. Just Jason. This game looks to be quite a bit darker and more serious than MK9, and between Jason and Freddy, Jason has always been the darker and more serious killer. Freddy's always been more whimsical in his murdering. Jason just kills without prejudice and without any sort of plan, other than getting them out of Crystal Lake. If there was a Crystal Lake stage too, that'd be f**king sweet. Maybe they'd release the DLC to correspond with the new Friday the 13th movie that's coming out.

Master

Master

You`ve probably already seen it but here we have first three load screens:

Magegg

Magegg

Probable appearance of Ermac:

Spoonman101

Spoonman101

Im wondering how the mechanics in this one will pan out. Mortal Kombat 9 had decent gameplay but it just felt really choppy to me. I remembered Sega Genesis felt realistic and I hope they bring that element back in this one.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I would imagine the other Ninja's like Ermac, Reptile and Rain will be back since they didn't get killed off in MK9.

Master

Magegg

Magegg

Ermac is one of the worst characters created from the original trilogy.

Master

Master

What`s the difference between one ninja and another? Other than color.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed