Are you a Psychopath?

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 26, 2014, 01:17:44 AM

Author
Are you a Psychopath? (Read 5,892 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Goodbye!

Ingwar

Ingwar

MY SCORE 12%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a 'people person' and dislike conflict. 'Do unto others...' are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Ingwar on Jun 24, 2019, 06:32:34 PM
MY SCORE 12%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a 'people person' and dislike conflict. 'Do unto others...' are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Lies. You're a total psychopath just like the rest of us.

[cancerblack]

The Old One

The Old One

Haha.

Stitch

Stitch

48%

Slightly less than most blokes, apparently.

The Old One

The Old One

Decent percentage.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

55%

"Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren't afraid to do your own dirty work! You're no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person's perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. 'Everything in moderation – including moderation' might sum up your approach to life."

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

https://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-research/global-issues/good-and-evil-currently/

QuoteIn these high planes of existence, they are so one with God that they maintain an observer attitude to events that take place and have the attitude that everything happens as per God's will.
Audiophile

Huggs

Huggs

So I took it again.

When I went over my scores, I was like

Huggs

Huggs

Perhaps I shall grow some eggs and climb the Universe Tree.

Huggs

Huggs

I need to take this on a yearly basis.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Too paranoid to give up that much information.

Did take a quiz once on which character I would be in a typical slasher horror movie.
Turned out I was the killer  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed