Your Quickest Date Request

Started by Shinawi, Mar 18, 2014, 12:57:25 PM

Author
Your Quickest Date Request (Read 1,246 times)

Shinawi

Shinawi

I noticed that the hottest girl I had ever seen at that time was watching me when I entered the classroom. When I sat near her, she looked at her friend with that suggestive look and smile. After the professor's lecture was done, I asked her out and she said, "yes."

Another time that a girl looked at me like that was at a live bar. A tall blond singing woman saw me enter the bar. She looked at her band mate with that smile...

Cvalda

Cvalda

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Shinawi on Mar 18, 2014, 12:57:25 PM
I noticed that the hottest girl I had ever seen at that time was watching me when I entered the classroom. When I sat near her, she looked at her friend with that suggestive look and smile. After the professor's lecture was done, I asked her out and she said, "yes."

Another time that a girl looked at me like that was at a live bar. A tall blond singing woman saw me enter the bar. She looked at her band mate with that smile...
You're a pretty good fiction writer.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Seeing the title of the thread from the main page, it looks like the title is going to be Your Quickest Date Rape :laugh:

Aspie

Aspie

Nice try, NSA.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Why do you want to know? o.o

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It's always good to have a few masturbation stories.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 18, 2014, 06:00:49 PM
It's always good to have a few masturbation stories.

Instant-Date.

judge death

judge death

Never had anything you could call for a quick date xD Taken like 1-2 months time to get to that stage.
All simpler attempts of dating has failed horrible so I decided to not try such things again.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 18, 2014, 01:23:56 PM
Seeing the title of the thread from the main page, it looks like the title is going to be Your Quickest Date Rape :laugh:

share your story  ;D

Eva

Eva

If previous relationship/dating threads have taught us anything, it is that one should never ever share anecdotes from their own adventurous love life at this forum. :D

Cvalda

Cvalda

lol BANE, deleting your post.

BANE

BANE

No one was ready.

maledoro

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed