Theology

Started by Sabby, Sep 01, 2013, 02:51:02 AM

Author
Theology (Read 215,802 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

That's unfair. You can't blame that insane shit on someone that doesn't exist.

BANE

BANE

I just think people overreacted. What he said wasn't anything controversial or hateful. A good kid(s) can make growing old less shitty. Nobody wants or expects their kids to grow apart from them/lose contact with them, and who in the world wouldn't have kids simply because of that possibility?

I don't know, it just seemed like a harmless statement to me that people went crazy over (see the comments...yikes).

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Crazy shrimp on Jun 04, 2014, 02:30:48 AM
No offense, but God is a f**king serial killer XD
Don't you dare call God a serial killer. That just isn't the right thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourself for associating him with the traits of such a person.

God is a f**king mass murderer.

Sabby

Sabby

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/02/nj-diocese-were-not-liable-because-molesting-boys-not-part-of-priests-official-duties/

See, if you're molesting a boy, then your not on duty, because molesting boys isn't one of your duties!

In other news, if you're jerking off behind the counter at McDonalds, then your not actually at work, because McDonalds employees don't get paid to jerk off.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: BANE on Jun 04, 2014, 11:18:19 AM
A good kid(s) can make growing old less shitty.
Just ask this guy...

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

But isn't man made in gods own image? So wouldn't that make the writers of the bible the true mass murderers?

Sabby

Sabby

In the beginning, man created God, and he saw that it was profitable.

Seriously though, we've had our fun guys, there's no reason to keep this thread around if all it's going to be is a twin of the Atheism thread. We really should just merge them or make a basic Theology thread.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 04, 2014, 10:01:50 PM
But isn't man made in gods own image? So wouldn't that make the writers of the bible the true mass murderers?
Compared to Yahweh who drowned an entire planet's population, made plagues and did other things to us? I'd say he would be the ultimate mass murderer.

BANE

BANE

God is above your puny human labels, worthless vermin!!!!

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Oh crap I thought this was the atheist thread. What am I doing here.  :-*

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

I got Popsicles in my basement!

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Sabby on Jun 04, 2014, 10:03:32 PM
Seriously though, we've had our fun guys, there's no reason to keep this thread around if all it's going to be is a twin of the Atheism thread. We really should just merge them or make a basic Theology thread.
I support either decision. The topic of this thread could just be changed though; I was never responding as someone that identifies as a christian, rather I was experimenting, as I did a little over a year ago.

The difference seen is that here, in the context of religion, negative emotions were running rampant, almost as if out of obligation...when you guys thought I was on LSD or just plain old psychotic, the responses were all over the place, from amusement, confusion, annoyance, curiosity, etc.

I intend to write more walls of text either in this topic, the atheism one, or one of my own creation.

There will be more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16t3OLGrZKw

Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine.
Et lux perpetua luceat eis.
Te decet hymnus, Deus, in Sion

Translation

Eternal rest give unto them, O Lord
And let perpetual light shine upon them
A hymn, O God, becometh Thee in Zion

the actual translation that can only be heard:

wake me up. we have to go now. it is forbidden that you simply watch....look here, it is pre-written....we're god, we're god, some see not....god god god god god god god god god god god god god
wake me up....we have to go now.....wake me up....we have to go now....wake me up...we have to go now....it is forbidden that you keep watch...

_______

...The singularity is coming

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Usually I avoid threads like this, they're boring -- but damn, Xeno Killer makes everything more entertaining.

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Jun 06, 2014, 04:00:52 AM
...The singularity is coming

Cvalda

Cvalda

Rubbernecker!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed