Theology

Started by Sabby, Sep 01, 2013, 02:51:02 AM

Author
Theology (Read 215,592 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 20, 2014, 01:17:04 AM
Kinda weird that it's considered an STD even though it was originally transferred through non sexual means.

Just wait until it mutates and can be carried by mosquitos. :o

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 20, 2014, 01:14:36 AM
Quote from: Darth Rinzler on Apr 19, 2014, 05:58:23 PM
Men in Africa would have sex with primates, HIV is thought to have only been a disease they carried until it adapted to our biology.

In short this would never have been problem if they had not had sex with animals and then sex out of wedlock with multiple partners.  If did this or became nonsextuals this disease would not be anywhere as near a problem as it is now.
So you're not just spectacularly ignorant, you're racist as well. Cute. Damn those Africans!

HIV jumped to humans from eating chimpanzees, dumbass, not f**king them.
Haha, calm down, I still blame the UK for Mad Cow disease.

maledoro

maledoro

Kinda weird that it's considered an STD even though it was originally transferred through non sexual means.
Yeah. It's as if whomever classified it as a "sexually transmitted disease" were implying that one of the most common ways it spreads from human to human was through f**king. Imagine that. I guess none of us would have seen that coming, as it were.
::)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Cal vs Mal......round one..FIGHT!

BANE

BANE

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 20, 2014, 01:27:28 AM
Yeah. It's as if whomever classified it as a "sexually transmitted disease" were implying that one of the most common ways it spreads from human to human was through f**king. Imagine that. I guess none of us would have seen that coming, as it were.
Massive overreaction.

maledoro

maledoro

G'nite, guys. I have three hours of TV to get caught up on.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

No.  Let destiny take its course.  You have not participated in an e-battle until you have met Mal in the field of combat.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 20, 2014, 01:31:34 AM
G'nite, guys. I have three hours of TV to get caught up on.
Haha Gospel shows right?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

He has to be well versed against the believers.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 20, 2014, 01:27:28 AM
:laugh:

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Goodnes, it seems I wrote to Darth in the wrong thread. I should have come here as opposed to his lent tirade.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

QuoteGay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSMa), particularly young black/African American MSM, are most seriously affected by HIV.
By race, blacks/African Americans face the most severe burden of HIV.

aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/

;D

Sabby

Sabby

If only teaching proper safe sex in Africa weren't being obstructed...

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Sabby on Apr 20, 2014, 01:56:37 AM
If only teaching proper safe sex in Africa weren't being obstructed...
I know. Nobody in Africa is safe while having sex because every five seconds one person is beheaded.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 20, 2014, 01:54:32 AM
QuoteGay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSMa), particularly young black/African American MSM, are most seriously affected by HIV.
By race, blacks/African Americans face the most severe burden of HIV.

aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/

;D
Haha you found your next signature.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

People have been trying but a lot of shit over there is standing in the way of education.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed