Left 4 Dead 3

Started by Ratchetcomand, Jul 24, 2013, 01:52:09 AM

Author
Left 4 Dead 3 (Read 9,566 times)

Effectz

Effectz

Comparing apples and oranges again I see Winter.This is what you hear when you read your posts about L4D out loud.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4sEysxpruc#ws

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 26, 2013, 12:31:40 PMYou can try all you want but can't make me believe that the L4D series are the definitive zombie apoc experience.

Unless nobody is trying to make you believe that.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Jul 26, 2013, 12:57:02 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 26, 2013, 12:31:40 PMYou can try all you want but can't make me believe that the L4D series are the definitive zombie apoc experience.

Unless nobody is trying to make you believe that.
This. Nobody said that L4D is the definitive zombie apocalyptic experience.  ::)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 26, 2013, 08:53:15 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 24, 2013, 04:57:34 PM

Left 4 Dead was never trying to be Telltale's The Walking Dead.
Who's talking about TWD  ???

I was merely using TWD as an example of a realistic, character and story oriented zombie game.

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 26, 2013, 12:31:40 PM
You can try all you want but can't make me believe that the L4D series are the definitive zombie apoc experience.

Nobody ever said that. Though I will say that the first L4D is an excellent game that provided me with many fun hours of gaming with my friends.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dis thread...

Jesus

Effectz

Effectz

Winter turns most game threads into Diarrhea.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

WinterActual at it again. Priceless.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 26, 2013, 03:46:09 PM

I was merely using TWD as an example of a realistic, character
I don't think so. All chars from TWD (and L4D lol) will be dead in real world zombie apoc scenario. If you watched The Road, the guys from the beginning, the ones with the truck - guys like them will survive because they have no remorse for what they have to do to survive. While all chars from TWD are pussies  :laugh: Well, the cannibals and that biker dude from "400 days" may be not, but all main chars are  :laugh:

@ Effectz - sure man, at least I am not hyped to the max by every mainstream shit thats announced  ::)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 27, 2013, 01:44:57 AM
WinterActual at it again. Priceless.

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 27, 2013, 08:42:39 PM

I don't think so. All chars from TWD (and L4D lol) will be dead in real world zombie apoc scenario. If you watched The Road, the guys from the beginning, the ones with the truck - guys like them will survive because they have no remorse for what they have to do to survive. While all chars from TWD are pussies  :laugh: Well, the cannibals and that biker dude from "400 days" may be not, but all main chars are  :laugh:
ummmmmmmmm wut.

QuoteIf you watched The Road, the guys from the beginning, the ones with the truck - guys like them will survive because they have no remorse for what they have to do to survive.
The Road doesn't have zombies in it. So, useless comparison.

QuoteWhile all chars from TWD are pussies  :laugh: Well, the cannibals and that biker dude from "400 days" may be not, but all main chars are  :laugh:
The level of intelligence shown in this sentence is too low for me to even care to make a rebuttal.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

@ Effectz - sure man, at least I am not hyped to the max by every mainstream shit thats announced  ::)

You know its just a game, right? Not to be taken seriously. Left 4 Dead is just one of those fun shoot'em zombie games, so just mellow out man.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dear Christ...this is the embodiment of /v/...hell your whole quote is. :o

TO THE QUOTES THREAD! ;D

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jul 27, 2013, 08:59:06 PM

You know its just a game, right? Not to be taken seriously. Left 4 Dead is just one of those fun shoot'em zombie games, so just mellow out man.

Remember the /v/ code, if it's fun it's obviously shit. ;D ::)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jul 27, 2013, 09:02:43 PM

Dear Christ...you do belong in /v/... :o

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jul 27, 2013, 08:59:06 PM

Remember the /v/ code, if it's fun it's obviously shit. ;D ::)

Oh, my bad. I forgot.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Guys. I hope that Left 4 Dead 3 is so realistic that when you die you get eaten and can never play the game again because you're dead.

That would be the coolest thing ever.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 27, 2013, 09:10:17 PM
Guys. I hope that Left 4 Dead 3 is so realistic that when you die you get eaten and can never play the game again because you're dead.

Yeah that would be so badass. ::)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 27, 2013, 09:10:17 PM

Sounds like a policy Microsoft would put on the Xbox One. :o

I kid, I kid. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed