Stasis Interrupted DLC Walkthroughs & Discussion [Spoilers]

Started by ikarop, Jul 23, 2013, 05:26:20 PM

Author
Stasis Interrupted DLC Walkthroughs & Discussion [Spoilers] (Read 83,578 times)

acheronbeing

Quote from: Jarac on Jul 24, 2013, 05:50:04 PMThe only mistake is that it doesn't explain the Alien egg.
There was a queen aboard

Thomas

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jul 24, 2013, 06:39:28 PM
Watching through the videos... Some observations, so far:

* There's a facehugger which scuttles right past Lisbeth and doesn't seem to give a damn.

Spoiler
Shes already infected.......
[close]

Jarac

Quote from: acheronbeing on Jul 24, 2013, 08:06:35 PM
Quote from: Jarac on Jul 24, 2013, 05:50:04 PMThe only mistake is that it doesn't explain the Alien egg.
There was a queen aboard

How did the egg get into that position, though? It was onboard for a few minutes and it never left the docking bay. The egg was placed upside down near/in the cry room. How did it get there? How did it have the time to put it there? Where was the egg the queen brought with it and how did it manage to not get it destroyed when it got beat up by Ripley in the Power Loader?

Local Trouble

Quote from: Jarac on Jul 24, 2013, 08:40:35 PM
The egg was placed upside down near/in the cry room. How did it get there? How did it have the time to put it there?

How do you know where it was?

Xenomorphine

Looks like we have confirmation that all the Aliens on LV-426 during the main campaign did, indeed, come from the plot device cave system.

demonbane

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 24, 2013, 08:42:39 PM
The egg was placed upside down near/in the cry room. How did it get there? How did it have the time to put it there?

Watch Alien 3 expanded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y69pW8DNRC4#noexternalembed

Jarac

What the guy above me posted. Thank you, demonbane.  :)

WarriorRidged

I played through the DLC today, I enjoyed it - but I didn't get all the narrative first time over.

Where the did the Aliens in this cave system come from? Was this explained? Where were the hosts found to create so many?

Local Trouble

What am I missing?  That video explained nothing.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

It was placed there in the game.

szkoki

well....this is still one big pile of shit GBX, too bad

Jarac

Quote from: ST on Jul 24, 2013, 08:56:48 PM

It was placed there in the game.

Zing! Thanks, ST! The mystery of the Mystery Egg continues... *sigh* what a waste.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: WarriorRidged on Jul 24, 2013, 08:51:24 PM
I played through the DLC today, I enjoyed it - but I didn't get all the narrative first time over.

Where the did the Aliens in this cave system come from? Was this explained? Where were the hosts found to create so many?

DO NOT QUESTION THESE THINGS!

SPECIAL FORCES

SPECIAL FORCES

I have been looking on various forums for many years about what happened on the beginning of Alien 3.
There are many posts by ''simple'' people who don't get paid to write bullshit that could have been a better explanation and story for this abysmal game.

*the bullet hits the hugger on the center and the acid jumps over Ripley's head or chest.At least they could have done a ''matrix'' style scene where the bullet hits on a leg of the hugger and the acid falls straight to the tube and floor.

*i'm surprised with such a good writing they didn't thought that maybe there was another xeno sleeping on one of the empty tubes waiting for the ship to dock somewhere and escape and that the Mercs woke it up wounded it and that is why the fire started.

Jarac

Jarac

Quote from: WarriorRidged on Jul 24, 2013, 08:51:24 PM

Apparently Gearbox is saying the Aliens are survivors from the colony who went underground after the atmospheric processor blew up. As for where they got the hosts to make a hive that big... Canon:-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed