GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread..

Started by Rong, Jul 19, 2013, 05:06:59 AM

Author
GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread.. (Read 82,047 times)

Lie

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 19, 2014, 10:43:36 PM
Publicly putting someone on the spot to tell them you are romantically interested in them, with cameras on them no less, is only something a cowardly creep would do.

Only a cowardly creep wants to be supported by friends and peers while doing something he feels is really hard?

Cvalda

Cvalda

When what he wants to do is something that's at the expense of another person, they definitely are a shitty little creep, yes.

First Blood

He's harmless though. Oblivious to what he's doing.

Lie

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 19, 2014, 11:03:12 PM
When what he wants to do something that's at the expense of another person, they definitely are a shitty little creep, yes.

You can't mean to girl learning how to dance, who may wanna be a performer one day getting a personal dance and chocolate? Bullying is fukked up nowadays but I don't think this is a form of it.

Rong

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 19, 2014, 11:07:52 PM
He's harmless though. Oblivious to what he's doing.

I wouldnt treat him that way, his harmless whist she plays along, wait till she crushes all hope then see him turn.

Cvalda

Quote from: Lie on Oct 19, 2014, 11:08:55 PM
You can't mean to girl learning how to dance, who may wanna be a performer one getting a personal dance a chocolate?
Do you translate everything you type through Google Translate about fifty times before posting?

Lie

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 19, 2014, 11:10:13 PM
Quote from: Lie on Oct 19, 2014, 11:08:55 PM
You can't mean to girl learning how to dance, who may wanna be a performer one getting a personal dance a chocolate?
Do you translate everything you type through Google Translate about fifty times before posting?
Oh yep, here we go, The Raging Dragon technique, attack the person because the topic is all but lost.

Cvalda

You can barely articulate the topic to begin with.

Rong

Can't take the heat get the fuk out the kitchen brah.

tavianini19

tavianini19

Ok. So how is the guy not kind of a dick? I mean, when you do something like that in public, you expect a positive response, if only for the sake of appearances.

Lie

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 19, 2014, 11:12:52 PM
You can barely articulate the topic to begin with.

You called a boy under 20 years of age a creepy coward for trying to do something that is in his nature, he choose to do something they both enjoyed, how is that creepy? He did this with the help of others in a open area, yet hes a coward?

What did he do wrong from your point of view?

Cvalda

Quote from: Lie on Oct 19, 2014, 11:20:42 PM
You called a boy under 20 years of age a creepy coward for trying to do something that is in his nature
It's in a boy's nature to put a girl on the spot, in public and on camera, to give her a box of chocolate and basically confess that he wants her?

Tavi has a better idea of things than you do.

Quote from: tavianini19 on Oct 19, 2014, 11:15:09 PM
Ok. So how is the guy not kind of a dick? I mean, when you do something like that in public, you expect a positive response, if only for the sake of appearances.

Lie

Do you live in a cave? Do you know what pictures are? They capture moments in case you didn't know, and for those who are in said picture can bring about these things you might of read about called "Feelings", you think the camera were for her benefit? To trap her into saying yes, an actual women with friends, family or pets around will say yea or no regardless based on how she feels.

I dont know about your cave but I've never seen anyone not have the power to say "turn the camera off please".

Cvalda

Quote from: Lie on Oct 19, 2014, 11:34:25 PM
Do you live in a cave?
Nah, but I'm pretty sure you do, considering your apparent literacy skills and emotional development are barely above knuckle dragger-level.

Quote from: Lie on Oct 19, 2014, 11:34:25 PM
To trap her into saying yes, an actual women with friends, family or pets around will say yea or no regardless based on how she feels.
"Pets" :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed