GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread..

Started by Rong, Jul 19, 2013, 05:06:59 AM

Author
GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread.. (Read 82,040 times)

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 17, 2014, 11:37:02 PM
Just because you express yourself, doesn't necessarily mean you have anything worth expressing. ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*

cannot tell if Kirby is throwing upside down deuces or if he has angel wings

Cvalda

It's a cherub.

A cherub throwing shade.

Kimarhi

it's Kirby

Lie

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 17, 2014, 11:37:02 PM
Just because you express yourself, doesn't necessarily mean you have anything worth expressing. ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*

So that gives you all the justification you need to bring them down?

"I find your input not to my likely therefore; regardless of this topic its my duty to express my discontent for you"

Is that really all it takes?

Cvalda

Pretty much, yeah. That's how discourse works. If you can't handle criticism, keep shit to yourself.

BANE

Bleep bloop umb WABBA GOOP GUNG POOOOOOOOOOOP!

Sorry, carry on. Just expressing my input; like to liking.

First Blood

gsadkjgajng jfanvfnboiajboijabaifdjb;fdbkfangbkfnbf

Kimarhi

exactly firstblood 

First Blood

Cvalda is mean, Lie. You should fight her.

Kimarhi

cvalda has the mystical drawer tho

Cvalda

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 17, 2014, 11:51:58 PM
cvalda has the mystical drawer tho
Kimarhi has invoked it.

Which means he wants it.

Lie

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 17, 2014, 11:43:00 PM
Pretty much, yeah. That's how discourse works. If you can't handle criticism, keep shit to yourself.

Its not a matter of handling criticism, at some point or another we're gonna encounter someone that will bring us down, for a great many number of reasons, the most plain and simple being entertainment. But to be having a discussion with someone about yourself, and you have a different point of view to them you don't see it as a wrong for that suddenly the person you're talking to attack and aim to end things not based on the matter at hand but by making you feel inferior.

Aspie

aspie4lyfe

Kimarhi

Quote from: Lie on Oct 17, 2014, 11:53:11 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 17, 2014, 11:43:00 PM

Its not a matter of handling criticism, at some point or another we're gonna encounter someone that will bring us down, for a great many number of reasons, the most plain and simple being entertainment. But to be having a discussion with someone about yourself, and you have a different point of view to them you don't see it as a wrong for that suddenly the person you're talking to attack and aim to end things not based on the matter at hand but by making you feel inferior.

just ignore the people you don't like

like tavi has done with cal

lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed