GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread..

Started by Rong, Jul 19, 2013, 05:06:59 AM

Author
GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread.. (Read 81,202 times)

Kimarhi

They say when they are young is the time to teach them. 

Two friends are bilingual because their mother was Dominican and thus they will sometimes switch midsentence from English to Spanish. 

I was picking up the language alright, but here at least the class isn't conducted in Romanji but Kanji in its written format thus it was hard for me to pick up that portion.

I had like a fifty in the class because I passed all the speaking portions with a hundred but would bomb the written portions because I couldn't remember the Kanji.  Old and set in my ways. 

tavianini19

tavianini19

I've always wanted to learn Japanese. Maybe I should take it as my foreign language.

Kimarhi

memorize the squiggly that is Kanji now. 

tavianini19

tavianini19

Lie

After being exiled from AVPG, I had only one place to go, into the arms of the Catfish;

Spoiler

The Day Returned, Do You See
[close]

Spoiler

Dancing for random people, Do you see
[close]

Spoiler

The hunting of a giant lizard... I was bard here with a lvl 95 Leviathan weapon, do you see
[close]

Spoiler

Alone time with Catfish, do you see
[close]

Spoiler

Guild (FC) picture, do you see
[close]

Spoiler

Catfish's new armour, do you see
[close]

Spoiler

Wearing the Skirt in the relationship, do you see
[close]

Spoiler

Us as Black Mages, do you see
[close]

Spoiler

By now you have seen that I am the Dragoon!
[close]

Spoiler

Catfish has small boobs do you see.
[close]

Spoiler

You can really see the loss of AVPG in his eyes.
[close]

Rong

ShadowPred

Cvalda

Woman marries cardboard cut-out of Robert Pattinson
www.theguardian.com/film/2014/sep/12/woman-marries-cardboard-cut-out-robert-pattinson

QuoteA woman has married a life-size cardboard cut-out of the actor Robert Pattinson, pictured portraying Twilight vampire Edward Cullen.

Lauren Adkins, 25, of Las Vegas, spoke to the Daily Mirror about her big day. "People might think I'm crazy but my flat-pack R-Patz is the closest I'll get to the real thing and he's the one for me," she said. "A friend who thought I was going mad said one night: 'If you love him so much, why don't you marry him?' Her words rang in my ears. She was right. Why didn't I?"

She was "obsessed" with the character of Edward Cullen in the Twilight novels, calling him "quiet and ­mysterious, yet superhuman and invincible. And so sexy." Like so many other young women, many of whom nevertheless went on to form non-Robert Pattinson based relationships, she then became infatuated with the actor after seeing him portray Cullen: "When Robert Pattinson appeared on screen at midnight, he was perfect. I knew that very minute I wanted to marry him."

Perhaps used to ill-advised nuptials, the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel agreed to host the marriage. Adkins wore a white wedding dress and spent £2000 on the ceremony, before heading off on honeymoon with Pattinson to Los Angeles. "I wanted us to climb up to the Hollywood sign together," she said. "I had to carry him ... but everyone makes sacrifices for the man they love, right?"

Rong

heres a photo of that winnner.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 19, 2014, 12:19:10 AM
Woman marries cardboard cut-out of Robert Pattinson
www.theguardian.com/film/2014/sep/12/woman-marries-cardboard-cut-out-robert-pattinson

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/9/12/1410508644058/95920780-150d-40bc-a89e-dad652aa177b-460x276.jpeg
QuoteA woman has married a life-size cardboard cut-out of the actor Robert Pattinson, pictured portraying Twilight vampire Edward Cullen.

Lauren Adkins, 25, of Las Vegas, spoke to the Daily Mirror about her big day. "People might think I'm crazy but my flat-pack R-Patz is the closest I'll get to the real thing and he's the one for me," she said. "A friend who thought I was going mad said one night: 'If you love him so much, why don't you marry him?' Her words rang in my ears. She was right. Why didn't I?"

She was "obsessed" with the character of Edward Cullen in the Twilight novels, calling him "quiet and ­mysterious, yet superhuman and invincible. And so sexy." Like so many other young women, many of whom nevertheless went on to form non-Robert Pattinson based relationships, she then became infatuated with the actor after seeing him portray Cullen: "When Robert Pattinson appeared on screen at midnight, he was perfect. I knew that very minute I wanted to marry him."

Perhaps used to ill-advised nuptials, the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel agreed to host the marriage. Adkins wore a white wedding dress and spent £2000 on the ceremony, before heading off on honeymoon with Pattinson to Los Angeles. "I wanted us to climb up to the Hollywood sign together," she said. "I had to carry him ... but everyone makes sacrifices for the man they love, right?"

I can't tell what's worse, THIS or the guy that married a video game character on his Nintendo DS.

BANE

Quote from: Rong on Sep 19, 2014, 12:29:49 AM

Oddly enough she's got the eyebrows of an Aspie...

Kimarhi

Quote from: BANE on Sep 19, 2014, 12:31:51 AM
Quote from: Rong on Sep 19, 2014, 12:29:49 AM

Oddly enough she's got the eyebrows of an Aspie...

I was literally about to post this.

I hate you.   >:(

Aspie

she brings dishonor to the clan

tavianini19

tavianini19

*Sigh*, I just... I can't... *sigh*

BANE

Do you think when people with eyebrows that big meet, their eyebrows begin to glow with heavenly radiance, singing gets louder and louder as if coming from heaven above, before their eyebrows are drawn irresistibly together and their individual bodies are moulded into one more powerful being?

Or do they just say hi and move along like normal people?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed