GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread..

Started by Rong, Jul 19, 2013, 05:06:59 AM

Author
GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread.. (Read 82,121 times)

Crazy Rich

why did I look at the comments...

comments are just as dumb...

Shinawi

Shinawi

I have a serious question: are these two ladies lesbians? I'm asking this because I saw an interesting photo of someone I know on facebook yesterday. I need opinions from you all to verify what's going on in this photo. Before I go on, I want you all to know that I have nothing against lesbians. I'm just fascinated because I never met any lesbians before. My sister's friend is a lesbian now, but she wasn't (or she didn't think she was or she was hiding it) when I saw her at high school.

Now back to that facebook girl..... She took the photo herself with her cellphone. She was lying on her bed with her boss in what seems to be a high-rise apartment. She is 25 years old. Her boss is 29. Her boss was looking out the window while lying down next to her. The boss was still dressed like she just returned from a night club. (It was a very short black dress). The boss looked very tired. She didn't seem to know that her worker was about to take a photo of her. What I found interesting was that while the worker was taking a photo of her own face, her clear intent was to include her boss in the photo and post it on facebook for her friends to see. I'm very curious on what's going on because the worker is quite attractive. So is her boss. Both have good figures. The boss has a boyish face, but her figure is like that of a model's. I see some guys flirt with the worker from time to time. I don't work with them. I'm their customer.

The question is: are they lesbians? Or is sleeping on the same bed as roommates normal with women?

Aspie

Quote from: Shinawi on Aug 31, 2014, 02:49:17 AM
I have a serious question: are these two ladies lesbians? I'm asking this because I saw an interesting photo of someone I know on facebook yesterday. I need opinions from you all to verify what's going on in this photo. Before I go on, I want you all to know that I have nothing against lesbians. I'm just fascinated because I never met any lesbians before. My sister's friend is a lesbian now, but she wasn't (or at least she didn't think she was) when I saw her at high school.

Now back to that facebook girl..... She took the photo herself with her cellphone. She was lying on her bed with her boss in what seems to be a high-rise apartment. She is 25 years old. Her boss is 29. Her boss was looking out the window while lying down next to her. The boss was still dressed like she just returned from a night club. (It was a very short black dress). The boss looked very tired. She didn't seem to know that her worker was about to take a photo of her. What I found interesting was that while the worker was taking a photo of her own face, her clear intent was to include her boss in the photo and post it on facebook for her friends to see. I'm very curious on what's going on because the worker is quite attractive. So is her boss. Both have good figures. The boss has a boyish face, but her figure is like that of a model's. I see some guys flirt with the worker from time to time. I don't work with them. I'm their customer.

The question is: are they lesbians? Or is sleeping on the same bed as roommates normal with women?

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Bahahaha... throat-neck.  :laugh:

Oh, how I weep for humanity. Where's that apocalypse at?

SM

QuoteThe question is: are they lesbians? Or is sleeping on the same bed as roommates normal with women?

Why does it matter?

Shinawi

Quote from: SM on Aug 31, 2014, 10:09:36 PM
QuoteThe question is: are they lesbians? Or is sleeping on the same bed as roommates normal with women?

Why does it matter?
I'm attracted to one of them.

Cvalda

Quote from: Shinawi on Sep 01, 2014, 12:31:47 AM

Why does it matter?
She's probably not attracted to you, so...

Cal427eb

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 01, 2014, 12:43:32 AM

Why does it matter?
REPORTED

Deathbearer

Why does it matter?

ouch, dude...not cool.

SM

Why does it matter?

Okay.

How would anyone of us know if she was a lesbian?

Crazy Rich

If you should be asking anyone it's her, not us.

SM

One would've thought so.

Or at least make some discreet enquiries.

Cvalda

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 01, 2014, 12:44:39 AM

Why does it matter?

ouch, dude...not cool.
Just stating a probable fact. ◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦

Cal427eb

That's just rude.

Cvalda

His original post is clueless and creepy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed