GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread..

Started by Rong, Jul 19, 2013, 05:06:59 AM

Author
GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread.. (Read 81,209 times)

Cal427eb

BANE

Poor dude at the end looked mortified and depressed all at once.

Cal427eb

coolbreeze

That was so cringe-inducing.  :laugh:

SM

Surprisingly I watched the whole thing.

These guys are their own worst enemy.  They seem to avoid social situations - then lament their lack of success. 

The dude with the long hair needed to cut it or start playing guitar.  If he's been rejected that many times - best take a look in a mirror and work out what you're doing wrong.

I think it's probably to do with being a complete tool.

Rong

Cal427eb

Quote from: SM on Aug 14, 2014, 06:51:38 AM

These guys are their own worst enemy.  They seem to avoid social situations - then lament their lack of success. 

The dude with the long hair needed to cut it or start playing guitar.  If he's been rejected that many times - best take a look in a mirror and work out what you're doing wrong.

His autism probably didn't help.

SM

Not sure autism fueled some of his views on women.

Rong

Cal427eb

Eva

Quote from: SM on Aug 14, 2014, 06:51:38 AM

They represent a generation of young males, having grown up in a time where their main 'currency', no longer grants you opportunities to mingle with the opposite sex as much as it used to. And seeing that their social skills are not anywhere near what you would expect from people at their ages... that's just sad.

The Intro guy (Michael ?) - at least channeled that he had some genuine insight as to why his situation is what is is and trying to work out what he needs to change with himself. I thought he was interesting to listen to - I learned a thing or two from doing that. The others though - no thanx. Nobody living in the top floor, it seems.

Aspie

SM

Yeah, the main guy seemed to be aware of his problems - but didn't want to actually do anything about it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed