GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread..

Started by Rong, Jul 19, 2013, 05:06:59 AM

Author
GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread.. (Read 81,218 times)

Cal427eb

Quote from: Zenstoren on Jun 02, 2014, 08:14:45 PM
Yeah, thank you guys, I want to and need to. It's just really hard to. I'll be moving to the other side of the country in 2 months soon so that should help. Have you guys had similar experiences?
No.

Cvalda

Crazy Rich

Complicated.

Aspie

no comment

Rong

Quote from: Zenstoren on Jun 02, 2014, 08:14:45 PM
Yeah, thank you guys, I want to and need to. It's just really hard to. I'll be moving to the other side of the country in 2 months soon so that should help. Have you guys had similar experiences?

I'm sure everyone over the age of 30 has at least one shitty relationship story. i've got mine.

Spoiler

I was in a long term relationship straight outta highschool,
thing is people change and when you're in a serious relationship early on 'most' people drift apart (if they don't have children or serious financial commitments and even then)

Also being a young the extent of my criteria in a girl was aesthetics so i was in a relationship with someone i wasn't really that compatible with, we had totally different interests and came from dissimilar backgrounds. (it all adds up)

We were back and forth towards the end i was busy chasing my goals and she hers.

It finally ended finally when i caught her in bed with her best friend (a guy) and i smashed his face into a bloody pulp ( made me feel good for 10 mins but in hindsight wasn't the smartest nor most rational thing to do) i dodged an assault charge, luckily because it could have ruined my life.

At the time it was upsetting, but i reflect on it now and see it as character building.

[close]

who knows how long it might take you to get over it, it's basically rewiring your brain, best way to do that is new experiences in my opinion.

Cvalda

Quote from: Rong on Jun 03, 2014, 12:53:11 AM
when i caught her in bed with her best friend (a guy) and i smashed his face into a bloody pulp ( made me feel good for 10 mins but in hindsight wasn't the smartest nor most rational thing to do) i dodged an assault charge, luckily because it could have ruined my life.

How'd you manage that?

Rong

Mostly fear i think.   :laugh:

Cvalda

When I found out a boyfriend was cheating on me, I went berserk, but I didn't beat anyone to a bloody pulp, lulz.

I hacked his email, found the messages and meetup plans he'd made with her, emailed her and introduced myself, thereby destroying their little side-fling, and then forwarded them to his father (who I was friendly with) because I went extra cray. And then I called him and screamed that he was a whore for a half hour.

We eventually got back together, haha.

Cal427eb

Cvalda

Well, I knew the password anyway :laugh:

Rong

BANE

Why did you beat that innocent guy up?  ???

Rong

Quote from: BANE on Jun 03, 2014, 01:27:05 AM

He wasn't innocent.

For years he sniped me from the side. Less guilty than her but still complicent, and i don't hit women.

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 03, 2014, 01:08:25 AM
When I found out a boyfriend was cheating on me, I went berserk, but I didn't beat anyone to a bloody pulp, lulz.

I hacked his email, found the messages and meetup plans he'd made with her, emailed her and introduced myself, thereby destroying their little side-fling, and then forwarded them to his father (who I was friendly with) because I went extra cray. And then I called him and screamed that he was a whore for a half hour.

We eventually got back together, haha.

Oh you could have physically caught them out so easily... for maximum mental damage.

and you got back with him smh.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Rong on Jun 03, 2014, 01:34:51 AM
Quote from: BANE on Jun 03, 2014, 01:27:05 AM

He wasn't innocent.

For years he sniped me from the side. Less guilty than her but still complicent, and i don't hit women.
Haha what sort of things did he say?

Rong

Quote from: BANE on Jun 03, 2014, 01:39:34 AM
Haha what sort of things did he say?

It's a while ago but by sniping i mean generally sabotaging the relationship anyway he could.

He got under my radar at the time of the incident because he had a girlfriend which was subsequently how i found out the exact time and place.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed