GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread..

Started by Rong, Jul 19, 2013, 05:06:59 AM

Author
GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread.. (Read 81,211 times)

Topazora

Topazora

Good luck on your interview, I'm sure you'll do fine.  I find black slacks, career blouse and a nice office jacket works pretty good.

Cal427eb

Quote from: Topazora on May 28, 2014, 04:03:54 PM
Good luck on your interview, I'm sure you'll do fine.  I find black slacks, career blouse and a nice office jacket works pretty good.
Yup, that's what I usually use too.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 28, 2014, 08:31:50 PM
Quote from: Topazora on May 28, 2014, 04:03:54 PM
Yup, that's what I usually use too.

You wear a blouse?

Cal427eb

Yes but only on the weekend.

ShadowPred

Gotta air that shiz out, keep the sperm count high. Smart brudda.

Cal427eb

Just doing my genetic duty.

Crazy Rich

Lol at first glance I read that as "generic".

Cvalda

Crazy Rich

The very bottom.  :laugh:

Topazora

Topazora

:laugh: nice!

Zenstoren

Hey guys,

I'll try and keep this concise and not scare off anybody with a wall of test. I've just came out of a 3 year relationship a few weeks ago, and I've been informed that she's gone and found a new guy. She's changed herself so much for this guy, going to the gym, dyed her hair, even f**king nipple piercings...

This guy looks mostly like me. Medium-ish hair, shortish, similar interests except he has a beard and he's 5 years older and probably a lot richer too since he works full time. It just f**king hurts to see the one that I had so much planned with to go and have it off with other guys so soon. I just feel so empty. No one cared for her like I did, I'd listen to her when she had family problems, I went to pick her up from a pub 1 hour away after arriving from a transatlantic flight, I'd be there for her.

This probably looks like an incoherent rant but I just wanted to try and get it off my chest in some way. Do you guys have any tips on what I should do? Have you been in similar situations? It's just so upsetting to lose my girl.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Zenstoren on Jun 02, 2014, 05:23:48 PM
Hey guys,

I'll try and keep this concise and not scare off anybody with a wall of test. I've just came out of a 3 year relationship a few weeks ago, and I've been informed that she's gone and found a new guy. She's changed herself so much for this guy, going to the gym, dyed her hair, even f**king nipple piercings...

This guy looks mostly like me. Medium-ish hair, shortish, similar interests except he has a beard and he's 5 years older and probably a lot richer too since he works full time. It just f**king hurts to see the one that I had so much planned with to go and have it off with other guys so soon. I just feel so empty. No one cared for her like I did, I'd listen to her when she had family problems, I went to pick her up from a pub 1 hour away after arriving from a transatlantic flight, I'd be there for her.

This probably looks like an incoherent rant but I just wanted to try and get it off my chest in some way. Do you guys have any tips on what I should do? Have you been in similar situations? It's just so upsetting to lose my girl.

Don't focus on the reason, the chick, or the relationship.  It's over, it's time to move on. Gather your best friends, hit the nearest pub and get smashed.  When the hang over is done, shake the dirt off your boots and get on with your life :)   

Rong

Rong

What Alice said,

Cut and dry m8,

Whatever you guys had, it didn't work out, too much water under the bridge now ain't no coming back from that.

Get a fresh start and learn from the experience.

Not to put shit in your head, but she probably broke up (mentally) with you months before two weeks ago, she moved on way too quick for just a breakup two weeks back jus sayin.

Zenstoren

Yeah, thank you guys, I want to and need to. It's just really hard to. I'll be moving to the other side of the country in 2 months soon so that should help. Have you guys had similar experiences?

SM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed