GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread..

Started by Rong, Jul 19, 2013, 05:06:59 AM

Author
GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread.. (Read 81,226 times)

Crazy Rich

Hence the "Oh wait".

Cal427eb

Shasvre

Cvalda

Aspie

BANE

Technically scientifically wrong...

But a commendable effort.

Rong

Rong

Cvalda

Quote from: Rong on May 28, 2014, 11:53:09 AM
at great read on the PUA scene,

http://www.dailydot.com/opinion/pickup-artist-culture-toxic-insecurities/

spot on
Jesus f**k, a paragraph in and already a Breaking Bad reference. I don't know which is more toxic to the culture, quite frankly :P

Rong

if you watched more then a season, you might understand the relevance in some way  :P  especially in regards to the way it address's misogyny, particularly the final eps

Cal427eb

Quote from: Cvalda on May 28, 2014, 01:11:29 PM
Quote from: Rong on May 28, 2014, 11:53:09 AM
at great read on the PUA scene,

http://www.dailydot.com/opinion/pickup-artist-culture-toxic-insecurities/

spot on
Jesus f**k, a paragraph in and already a Breaking Bad reference. I don't know which is more toxic to the culture, quite frankly :P
Where?

Rong

Rong

QuoteHe introduced himself as a pick-up artist—on a level with Mystery, the pick-up artist who was at the center of the subculture Strauss was profiling, but without the name recognition. Like Walter White, he repeated this fact many times, as if he wanted me to remember his name.

Cvalda

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 28, 2014, 01:19:03 PM
Where?
Here, even highlighted and tagged so you can see all their other posts with a Breaking Bad reference, ugh:
QuoteLike Walter White, he repeated this fact many times, as if he wanted me to remember his name.

I swear to f**k, every article I read these days, no matter what it's about from nutrition to politics, there is a f**king Heisenberg/Walter White/like that time in Breaking Bad reference shoehorned within the first few paragraphs.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Blacklabel

It's a sign. :P For you to watch the show.

Cvalda

Cal427eb

Quote from: Cvalda on May 28, 2014, 01:23:34 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on May 28, 2014, 01:19:03 PM
Where?
Here, even highlighted and tagged so you can see all their other posts with a Breaking Bad reference, ugh:
QuoteLike Walter White, he repeated this fact many times, as if he wanted me to remember his name.

I swear to f**k, every article I read these days, no matter what it's about from nutrition to politics, there is a f**king Heisenberg/Walter White/like that time in Breaking Bad reference shoehorned within the first few paragraphs.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nigga, you said the first paragraph and dat wasn't the first paragraph. Also, I haven't seen an abundance of references to the show like you apparently have.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed