GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread..

Started by Rong, Jul 19, 2013, 05:06:59 AM

Author
GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread.. (Read 81,203 times)

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Eva on May 26, 2014, 09:56:29 PM
Ay! :-*

Spoiler

:-* :-*
[close]

I may be brunette but... nom

Aspie

HAHAHAHAHA awwwww

Topazora

Topazora

I'm almost curious to see if there's a blog out there that show 'nice guys' who are actually in relationships, or even make one- just to see what would happen.  Sort of away to show what girls would go out with them and to see if these would even bother dating these girls, to show the apparent hypocrisy.

Cvalda

ttenderly asked: If a fat, unattractive girl was nice to you, would you have sex with her?

Maybe... But I'd probably not date her.
Yeah, these dudes are scum.

Why won't hot girls date me?
Because you're not hot, moron.

coolbreeze

It's easy to say you're a nice guy, harder to show it and or prove it. We all have our demons.

Eva

Oh, this 'nice guy' dilemma again... :D

Here's the thing - these guys seem to think that 'being nice' makes them special and somehow entitles them to relationships with girls they find attractive (no matter what these girls might think about them in return).

Uh - it doesn't. Most normal people expect other people to be 'nice' or friendly as a basic character trait.

Crazy Rich

Yea being nice to someone is something I'd expect of anybody.

In fitness class in college we went over to the gym for a tour of the equipment, there was this girl I wasn't even paying attention to and never met before, and all you hear is a loud "I don't like boys", in a really miserable and pissy tone. First message my brain got was "avoid her, she's not nice and she's weird about it too".

Topazora

Topazora

lol- she probably got friendzoned a lot herself :P

Eva

Come to think of it, we've had young males at this very forum in the past, being distressed about being friendzoned, despite being (in their own opinion) so called 'nice guys'. With that in mind, it was quite hilarious to read their thoughts on these girls, or to use their own vocabulary, whores, bitches, sluts and cock teases... :D

Crazy Rich

Rick Grimes.

Rong

The reason i created this parody thread is if your biggest problem in life is the fact you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend, you've got nothing to complain about, and you should be a source of ridicule.

Crazy Rich

Why can't people just be real aka be themselves? Oh wait.

Cal427eb

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 27, 2014, 11:26:49 PM
Why can't people just be real aka be themselves?
They are. That's the problem.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed