GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread..

Started by Rong, Jul 19, 2013, 05:06:59 AM

Author
GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread.. (Read 82,102 times)

RagingDragon

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 30, 2014, 04:03:43 AM
I've never really gazed into the abyss of this subculture, just because it seems so pathetic and harmless, and I thought a bunch of guys embracing something stereotypically girly was kind of adorable. But it's not, it's really, really not, especially once you factor in the radioactive doses of misogyny that ironically spring from it. The horror.

Don't look at me.

I joined an MLP forum because I thought it'd be interesting to meet other fans. I was so wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9C9K6aEpMo#

I eventually left. The very strange thing is I could never find the option to delete my account actually after quite some time of looking, so I just logged out. How can there be no option to terminate yourself?

I'm content with our one little thread on Galaxy.

BANE

I bought a fedora about 5 years ago. Instinctively I thought it was a cool old-timey thing to have, but never wore it out.

Thank Christ.

Rong

you still bought one lol

Cvalda

There are some things you should never admit, BANE.

BANE

With my childlike face I look fedorable in it though...

Topazora

Topazora

to be fair, there's really nothing wrong with fedoras, they can be done right and very stylish.  Though, its a shame these guys, as shown in this thread, kinda killed it.

Crazy Rich

From what I recall, they just where fedoras for attention, especially female attention.

Then again it's something that  shouldn't be generalized. I mean, look at Indiana Jones.

Cvalda

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

I don't think there's anything wrong with the show itself, and the fanbase was great whilist it put up huge donations for Kiki for instance.

But then the show's flash in the pan of popularity wore off and all the people with common sense, while most may still watch the show they left the fanbase.

And then you have the fedora wearing freaks who still think it's the best thing in the world.

And so is the Golden City blackened.
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world. -Threnodies 8:13

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 30, 2014, 04:43:26 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/ed08d336673f22f98045adf7aa78c2e6/tumblr_mitcucyUPi1r1ijk1o1_500.png

I wonder why it doesn't occur to them that the idea is stupid.

Women aren't dumb (I hope), they may see that hat but the guy wearing it is the same guy they "will never date".

Cvalda

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 30, 2014, 04:48:22 PM
Hmm... maybe it's more insidious than that.

Crazy Rich

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 30, 2014, 04:48:22 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 30, 2014, 04:43:26 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/ed08d336673f22f98045adf7aa78c2e6/tumblr_mitcucyUPi1r1ijk1o1_500.png

Women aren't dumb (I hope), they may see that hat but the guy wearing it is the same guy they "will never date".

putting on a hat is much easier than actually changing what's under the hat.

BANE

I have never worn it so it's all good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed