why do people hate the insane clown posse?

Started by underbound, Apr 17, 2013, 03:03:17 AM

Author
why do people hate the insane clown posse? (Read 2,350 times)

underbound

Why do people hate the ICP and juggalos/ettes? They arent that bad(as far as the tales they tell).
Yes rhymes can not make sense sometimes but over all the moral some tell is important and interseting.
so just why is there so much hate on them

Space Sweeper

I'd say this is best suited for the Music sub-forum, but I'm not sure the subject qualifies.

Cvalda

Genius.

maledoro

Better question: Why do people like them?

Crazy Rich

Who are they? What do they do?

[cancerblack]

Probably because a lot of the kids who are heavily into the group are... well, douches.

Personally, I don't hate the band, I simply don't listen to it. But the few people I've met who actually do listen to it and get into the whole thing are people I wouldn't choose to talk to again. Definitely not my crowd. Any hate is probably from people wondering why something that appears so silly and trashy gets taken so seriously by some, even going so far as taking a group name for the fandom. It makes no sense to me either, to be honest.

The PredBen

ICP music has never appealed to me, so by that alone I don't listen to it. I don't 'hate' it, though.

circle

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 17, 2013, 03:27:53 PM
Better question: Why do people like them?
Reversing a question doesn't make it a better question.

maledoro

Quote from: circle on Apr 18, 2013, 10:47:47 AM
Quote from: maledoro on Apr 17, 2013, 03:27:53 PMBetter question: Why do people like them?
Reversing a question doesn't make it a better question.
No, it doesn't. But, nevertheless, it is a better question.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed