Biohazard(Resident Evil)game series

Started by Dark Blade Hunter, Apr 16, 2013, 02:11:21 PM

Author
Biohazard(Resident Evil)game series (Read 65,684 times)

King Rathalos

srsly doe i can't wait for Resident Evil 10 where these people will all still be killing zombies at 60

Amaterasu

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 10, 2013, 06:56:39 PM
srsly doe i can't wait for Resident Evil 10 where these people will all still be killing zombies at 60

Rolling around in wheelchairs, smashing fallen zombie's heads.  :laugh:

KiramidHead

Quote from: Amaterasu on Oct 10, 2013, 07:03:50 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 10, 2013, 06:56:39 PM

Rolling around in wheelchairs, smashing fallen zombie's heads.  :laugh:

Spoiler
[close]

Amaterasu

Played Resident Evil 6 on my friend's PS3 version with Co-Op with another friend. We were hunting the giant snake during that one level where you had to lure the snake into the water and have a friend pull the level. My friend had the sound effects turned down, so all I could hear was the music, and the snake came out of nowhere from behind and bumped into me, and scaring the shit out of me. I was like "I THINK MY BLOOD PRESSURE JUST DOUBLED"

King Rathalos

Barry 4 RE 7

that is all

KiramidHead

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 12, 2013, 04:33:48 AM
Barry 4 RE 7

that is all

I'll take anything over Rebecca.

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Amaterasu on Oct 12, 2013, 02:26:40 AM
Played Resident Evil 6 on my friend's PS3 version with Co-Op with another friend. We were hunting the giant snake during that one level where you had to lure the snake into the water and have a friend pull the level. My friend had the sound effects turned down, so all I could hear was the music, and the snake came out of nowhere from behind and bumped into me, and scaring the shit out of me. I was like "I THINK MY BLOOD PRESSURE JUST DOUBLED"

That snake was no joke though.
Now that I think about it, Chris's campaign in general was no joke.

King Rathalos

Chris's campaign can basically be summed up as: Watch everything he's ever cared for just crumble or be destroyed in front of his eyes.

Hell you can barely call his mission a success.

Despite all the action set pices, being a full on third person shooter, and lack of zombies I felt it harkened back to classic RE way more than Leon's thanks to those scenes.

Plus dat final boss. 8)

Amaterasu

Chris' mission deserves a "you tried" star.

I loved Leon's campaign, even though some of the zombies where bullshit at times. Like the BSAA zombies.

Amaterasu

King Rathalos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5fm8z5RqG0#

How to improve RE 2 and make it a better game.

Step 1. Give it RE 4's third person camera angle. :P
Step 2. You're done, lol.

KiramidHead

More like how to improve all of the old school REs. :P

King Rathalos

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 27, 2014, 01:37:41 AM
More like how to improve all of the old school REs. :P

You know what I meant, mayne. :P

Too bad half the fan base would whine before even playing the game lmao

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed