ALIEN being shown in US Cinemark theaters May 8th

Started by Cvalda, Apr 05, 2013, 05:07:32 PM

Author
ALIEN being shown in US Cinemark theaters May 8th (Read 4,804 times)

Cvalda

Quote from: Aspie on Apr 08, 2013, 04:09:09 AM
I went to their special screening event of Rocky and A Clockwork Orange...

But for Alien? Hmmmm, I might have to think about it a little.

Aspie

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 08, 2013, 04:13:33 AM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmph2c9d01qc93th.gif

:P they were magical too.

Cvalda

You've got no excuse not to go. You live in Texas -- what else are you supposed to do for a bit of culture? ;D

ShadowPred

Quote from: RC on Apr 08, 2013, 02:55:53 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 08, 2013, 12:46:03 AMLol, what theater in their right mind would even bother showing that anymore.

One screening all of Zooey's greatest hits?  ;D

Definitely, and in order would be nice.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Tickets went on sale for my location today, yesss!!!! ;D

Cinemark's ticketing system never seems to work for me, so you can also get your tickets through Fandango.

Cvalda

Four days! ;D

The Runner

Why couldn't it of been a weekend to see it with my friends!?!? :(

Darwinsgirl

Picking my ticket up after work!  8)

Woot Woot!

Alien Jockey

Alien Jockey

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 05, 2013, 06:17:52 PM
Will for sure see the Carrie remake.

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b514/BigGirls_DontGossip/oprahsaywhat_zps7264d70c.gif

Agree. I'm going to watch 'Carrie' 2013 six times just like I did for 'Evil Dead'.

Lol. You shouldn't have to think about watching one of the two (aliens being the second) best films in the series. I hate the 'Rocky' movies. A Clockwork Orange was strange and not really entertaining. Tickets are $9.50 (7 p.m. show) at my location. Personally, I hate Cinemark. AMC is better. I'm only going to Cinemark because it's 'Alien'. Director's cut hopefully. I'll save my ticket stub and put it with the rest of my collection.

Cvalda

Quote from: Alien Jockey on May 06, 2013, 12:08:13 AM
Director's cut hopefully.
You mean that stupid, pointless, cash-grab re-edit? Nah, they'll probably be showing the proper original theatrical cut.

Aspie

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 05, 2013, 06:17:52 PM
Will for sure see the Carrie remake.

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b514/BigGirls_DontGossip/oprahsaywhat_zps7264d70c.gif

Agree. I'm going to watch 'Carrie' 2013 six times just like I did for 'Evil Dead'.

Lol. You shouldn't have to think about watching one of the two (aliens being the second) best films in the series. I hate the 'Rocky' movies. A Clockwork Orange was strange and not really entertaining. Tickets are $9.50 (7 p.m. show) at my location. Personally, I hate Cinemark. AMC is better. I'm only going to Cinemark because it's 'Alien'. Director's cut hopefully. I'll save my ticket stub and put it with the rest of my collection.

Okie dokie

Alien Jockey

Alien Jockey

Quote from: Cvalda on May 06, 2013, 01:03:26 AM
You mean that stupid, pointless, cash-grab re-edit? Nah, they'll probably be showing the proper original theatrical cut.
your right. Theatrical would be better. Sigh, stupid me I should have known by the runtime. The director's cut is shorter. Maybe by five minutes. I wish Cinemark would give out posters. Character posters, not illustration posters. It's too late to demand posters be given to movie patrons. The movie comes out in two days. In the future, I'm going to find a way to demand posters for rereleases. I collect movie posters. Cinemark is known for showing classic films. One day events really suck. Releasing the film on a week day was a great move; otherwise it wouldn't make any money on the busy weekends. Only geeks and hardcore fans like us will watch it. I'm both.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Cvalda on May 06, 2013, 01:03:26 AMYou mean that stupid, pointless, cash-grab re-edit? Nah, they'll probably be showing the proper original theatrical cut.

What are my chances?

Alien Jockey

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 06, 2013, 04:53:18 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on May 06, 2013, 01:03:26 AMYou mean that stupid, pointless, cash-grab re-

What are my chances?

Only Cinemark is showing it. Theatrical cut only.

Origin

Thanks for posting this, I'm supremely tempted...although nearest theater w/ showtimes is quite a ways away. Too bad it wasn't this next Weekend, would have been a great thing for my birthday.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed