The Second Annual AVPGalaxy Man Pageant! [FINISHED! Winners announced!]

Started by Cvalda, Mar 15, 2013, 08:26:22 PM

Author
The Second Annual AVPGalaxy Man Pageant! [FINISHED! Winners announced!] (Read 35,568 times)

BANE

Just so long as Vickers realizes he's supporting terrorism.

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 03, 2013, 08:26:24 PM
It's pretty logical that Rick Grimes won if you think about it actually. And since we're being open out who voted for who, all of a sudden, I'm going to explain why I voted for Rick.

Initially my vote was going to go towards one of two people, other than Rick. And I'll start by saying that I don't think Rick's photo looks anything like Adam Levine's photo he was inspired by. That being said, I'm sure Rick knew very well that posting a photo like that could end very badly. Rick has been consistent in bringing his A-game this year (although a poor attempt at roasting, I must say) and what made me switch my vote was the fact that it takes real cojones to post a photo like that. While everyone was playing it safe, Rick persevered despite the odds being against him.

Deal with it.
Thank you Vickers. I very much appreciate it.

To defend myself, I must say this: Some may see that picture as not having respect, no dignity, or even "parading around like an object." The truth is, I was not humiliating myself, nor did I "lose self respect" or lost my dignity. Many celebrities pose nude all the time. You see it on a daily basis. I did it in somewhat tasteful so I wasn't brash or rude about it. There is nothing wrong with the photo. The thing is, it took cojones as Vickers would say to do such a thing and persevere against everyone else to become the underdog to win this Round. Here's how I see it: I'm comfortable with my body, and I am not ashamed of showing it. In reality, we were born naked, and it is only natural as we are all human. It takes a lot of courage to post a naked pic of yourself to a bunch of strangers you don't know online and feel fine about it. That is all I have to say.

BANE

I think it's just because it's you:laugh:

After all the stuff you've posted...

Cvalda

...but you could have actually posed or something, like Adam Levine did. Worked the camera a little. Then it would have been tasteful and (against all odds) maybe even fetching.

But you didn't. It was uncomfortable.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 03, 2013, 10:27:21 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 03, 2013, 10:10:48 PM
First of all.

Evil? You said it, not me.

Second, only thing hiding you privates is your bare hands isn't nudity? Lol.

At least Sweeper had toilet paper.

If he wants to parade around like an object, then he can go ahead.

It's not so bad when it's a woman doing the same, huh? ;)

I'm sorry his photo offended you that much. To me it just looked like somebody having fun. Nothing explicit was shown and I highly doubt Rick is hanging his head in shame after posting that. Nobody said you have to find the photo or the subject attractive.

Just curious, how do you react when you see actual nudity in a film?
A lot less offended, because it's just that, a movie. This is real member/person exposing himself on the internet of all places, way to let people invade your privacy like a fool, people who aren't members. I've heard of people doing similar things... then killing themselves later. Yea, that's so much fun.

I'm not offended actually, god forbid I say this but I'm actually concerned.

Rick Grimes

Well I'm sorry I'm not built like Adam LEvine nor do I have tattoos or whatnot. This was a last minute attempt that took place in the dead of night (around 11:30pm) when both parents were asleep. It was very "undercover" process that was quickly done.

Also, I don't care what Rich says, he just comes off as a prude to me anyways.

And BANE is right, had it been Vakarian or First Blood, they would be praised for it.

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 03, 2013, 10:35:17 PMIt was uncomfortable.
That's life honey. I evoked grit and stark nature of what the human body is. That was truly my purpose. To make you feel uncomfortable, and it worked.

Cvalda

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Apr 03, 2013, 10:38:46 PM
And BANE is right, had it been Vakarian or First Blood, they would be praised for it.
That's because Vakarian or First Blood would actually work the camera.

That's life honey. I evoked grit and stark nature of what the human body is. That was truly my purpose. To make you feel uncomfortable, and it worked.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Rick Grimes

I had no time to "work the camera." It was a hasty last minute attempt.

Vickers

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 03, 2013, 10:37:41 PM
I've heard of people doing similar things... then killing themselves later. Yea, that's so much fun.

I'm not offended actually, god forbid I say this but I'm actually concerned.

Crazy Rich

Do you want me to scream it Grimes!?!? I just said I'm CONCERENED, you know, for your well being?

You lost my respect a long long time ago, but seeing people/members I know post pics like this for the whole internet to see is would make me concerned for just about anyone.

But hey, you want to be an ass and just dismiss this as prude then you ain't getting anymore concern from me, consider the last little bit of that flat-lined.

Please continue in your creeping/plotting, internet.

SiL

You really are a self-righteous twat, you know that?

Cvalda

Crazy Rich
in
TAKING THINGS TOO SERIOUSLY
THE MOTION PICTURE

Space Sweeper

holy shit von Trier

Blacklabel

"peeks into thread".

"goes right out the door".

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 03, 2013, 10:55:58 PM
Crazy Rich
in
TAKING THINGS TOO SERIOUSLY
THE MOTION PICTURE

Directed by Tyler Perry

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed