Predator 3D Blu-Ray Discussion

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Mar 09, 2013, 06:46:20 AM

Author
Predator 3D Blu-Ray Discussion (Read 50,861 times)

shadowedge

shadowedge

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 14, 2013, 03:08:03 PM
At most, probably a next-gen video game. More likely a small Facebook or iPhone game, though.

I'd just like to see another movie.

I'd much rather have a next gen game rather than an ipod/android game.

Vepariga

Vepariga

It would have to be the best Facebook game ever to get SDCC announced.  Im thinking next gen title or seqeul news.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Better be a new film, the video games are just getting old for me

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Possibly a public Predator easter egg hunt of sorts.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Fingers crossed for a new film. :P

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

....After PREDATORS, I most certainly do not want another Predator movie.

-Rakai'Thwei

Hudson

Hudson

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jul 14, 2013, 11:12:03 PM
....After PREDATORS, I most certainly do not want another Predator movie.

-Rakai'Thwei

I'm leaning towards this opinion.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

If this was going to be a Predator movie, we would've heard about it long ago through various media feeds like LatinoReview and AICN. Not to mention we have insider contacts who are in touch with Twentieth Century Fox. So I find it very odd that we haven't heard any real news regarding a new movie. We would've heard at least an inkling that a new movie was in the works but so far that hasn't happened.

So far after PREDATORS, the studio hasn't really expressed interest in doing another movie and they've got their hands busy on PARADISE, the Prometheus sequel.

I don't think this is a new movie, and I am really hoping that it isn't. I hope to God that it isn't. At least, not a sequel to PREDATORS.

-Rakai'Thwei

Bender1988

Bender1988

New movie would be cool...if directed by someone who doesnt think he can make something that will top the original. Rodriguez Super predator idea- I cant desribe how i hate him for such retard idea-they were bad bloods nothing more-but thanx to him many, among Younger fans consider them to exist-it bugs me because he wanted to show that he can create something more badass than original- he failed in that quest but younger fans still think this retard idea/new species of predator exists. It bugs me more because sometimes I do free requests and am uttery pissed when some child says "draw me a super predator doing this or that/ draw my oc SUPER PREDATOR killing  this and that"...Hate it! The super pred idea*
Ok thats enought.
I would love new movie but directed by someone who can create a true sequel..rather third movie,because I still believe in Predator 2 existence (unlike rodrigues).
Ehhh those times where there is such thing as one direction,biber,montana,efron,twilight,and all this crap they serving to audiences across the world I just cant think of a new movie with our beloved Predator(or alien) to be good.

Let it be some stupid game for those smartphones or whatyoucall it devices that soo many pople are using those days, let it be some collectible stickers, even doog food in shape of a predator head, because I dunno if fans can digest another "predators" movie.

Sorry,thinking about "Predators" activates my "this movie pissed me soo much" mode

With best regards.
-Bender1988
Spoiler
[close]

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Either a new movie or a next-gen game. But definitely not a small announcement. We're talking about SDCC, boys.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I actually had a dream about this last night, whether or not this was going to be either a game or even a whole new movie. In my dream, they announced that it was a game.

I'm really hoping that it's a game and not a new movie.

-Rakai'Thwei

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

After watching the original Predator last night it made something clear: No matter what movie they make, it will never, ever be as great as the original, maybe because of nostalgia, maybe because it is a pretty damn good movie. Everything in this movie just came together.

No matter how many movies they make, the original will always be as great. I dont understand the people going "Not another movie", why not? We have a couple of bad movies in the series already, didnt really do any damage. Looking at facebook or any other site, people still go "yay" for another movie. There is still a chance the next movie might be great, you never know.

After 5 movies i still get excited, i just cant help it. And as long as they are doing straight up sequels and not some pseudo bullshit like Prometheus, i'm all for it.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Why is this not on the main news feed?  It's just all about the Aliens on this site now, huh?

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 15, 2013, 04:16:15 PM
I dont understand the people going "Not another movie", why not?

I can answer that one... Because one, PREDATORS was really nothing more than a shot for shot homage fest to the first movie while ignoring Predator 2 and after while claiming to be the "true" sequel to the original. The introduction of the Super Predators was unnecessary and half-assed in the attempt, when they were mentioned to be these nearly nigh unstoppable creatures which were to make the original, who was already a near unstoppable force, look like a piss ant when compared between the two, and instead what we got were three unskilled, unintelligent dupes. I really wanted to like PREDATORS, but I just didn't after three viewings, and I still stand by my opinion of the film and how it's treated.

I don't think Fox doesn't know how to treat the franchise anymore. Now with Arnold back in the acting scene, there is a high chance that someone might actually get him in the film and it's something I and a few others are really not looking forward to. Leave Dutch alone, the mystery of his fate is what makes him an enigma and even makes him something of a legend. Also, Arnold is somewhere nearing his seventies, probably in his mid sixties by now. And Danny Glover has already expressed that he doesn't want much to do with Predator anymore, so he's out.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say you could be right. If there is a new movie coming out, and if it's good enough to where I like, well great.. but my main concern is how the franchise is being treated by Fox.

And what was wrong with Prometheus?

-Rakai'Thwei

Requiem28

Requiem28

I hope someone is brave enough and would just try to tie all the films together (VERY WELL), like Bryan Singer is trying with the X-Men franchise. 

And yes, I even mean the AVP movies too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed