Predator 3D Blu-Ray Discussion

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Mar 09, 2013, 06:46:20 AM

Author
Predator 3D Blu-Ray Discussion (Read 50,866 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'd prefer that they didn't tie either franchise explicitly to the AVP films (though I do admit to liking the first one).

I just hope that this is indeed a Predator 4 (be it a Predators followup or another individual story like the first three) and not a video game.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Well, the Alien and Predator franchises have already been kind of tied together with the AvP films whether we like it or not. So that's already been kind of done despite the fact that a majority of fans don't like the AvP films.

Also, Prometheus and PREDATORS kind of have a dubious route in continuity so tying all of the films together more than likely can't work.

-Rakai'Thwei

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

This should be frontpage news, I for one would love to see a Predators sequel.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=28921

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=38089

Requiem28

Requiem28

I really do hope it's a new movie.  How many Alien/ Predator related games did we just get recently?  A lot.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I...
I liked Predators... :'(

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jul 15, 2013, 05:43:00 PM
I...
I liked Predators... :'(

Me too...

ace3g

ace3g

Ryan Turek [size=0.8571rem]@_RyanTurekHmm, starting to think that Predator story we ran is a tease of the upcoming 3D-converted Predator coming out. Not a new movie.[/color][/font][/size]

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I enjoy Predators as well. I'm hoping that it will be Predator 4/Predators 2 as well and we could see it by 2015. It would be cool to have Prometheus and Predators 2 in the same year.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

I'll always be happy to see a new Predator movie.  Even if it's bad  :-[

I'll find something to like in it.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

The Predators page has a new post:

The Predator is coming...‪#‎SDCC‬

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1005157_10151709050626624_1137546710_n.jpg

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 15, 2013, 08:07:48 PM
Ryan Turek [size=0.8571rem]@_RyanTurekHmm, starting to think that Predator story we ran is a tease of the upcoming 3D-converted Predator coming out. Not a new movie.[/color][/font][/size]

If so, why would the heat map show a city?  Unless it the SDCC floor plan.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jul 15, 2013, 08:31:36 PM
Quote from: ace3g on Jul 15, 2013, 08:07:48 PM

If so, why would the heat map show a city?  Unless it the SDCC floor plan.
The heat map is showing the convention center.

Bender1988

Bender1988

I will quote myself because I didn't change my mind about the theme of this topic
Spoiler
New movie would be cool...if directed by someone who doesnt think he can make something that will top the original. Rodriguez Super predator idea- I cant desribe how i hate him for such retard idea-they were bad bloods nothing more-but thanx to him many, among Younger fans consider them to exist-it bugs me because he wanted to show that he can create something more badass than original- he failed in that quest but younger fans still think this retard idea/new species of predator exists. It bugs me more because sometimes I do free requests and am uttery pissed when some child says "draw me a super predator doing this or that/ draw my oc SUPER PREDATOR killing  this and that"...Hate it! The super pred idea*
Ok thats enought.
I would love new movie but directed by someone who can create a true sequel..rather third movie,because I still believe in Predator 2 existence (unlike rodrigues).
Ehhh those times where there is such thing as one direction,biber,montana,efron,twilight,and all this crap they serving to audiences across the world I just cant think of a new movie with our beloved Predator(or alien) to be good.

Let it be some stupid game for those smartphones or whatyoucall it devices that soo many pople are using those days, let it be some collectible stickers, even doog food in shape of a predator head, because I dunno if fans can digest another "predators" movie.

Sorry,thinking about "Predators" activates my "this movie pissed me soo much" mode
[close]

that said-please it be another game-please not another predatorS garbage for retards/children/younglings/who will buy any crap hoollywood gives them. please no more rodrigues and his super predators bullshi# for amazingly retarted.... I just cant acknowledge hollywood making another garbage like predatorS, why it is soo hard to make a good sequel------why in the name of flying spaghetti monsster rodrigez didnt make any refference to predator 2(which was way better than his predators bullshi#)-am pissed even more now..god ran it. just do the third part,no new bullshit theories like super preds, make it simple,pred/preds-soldiers-combat-the end...if there will be new movie i just hope they will not do "rodrigues"on us fans and make a propper third one. od darn it even I/most of the predator fans, can come up with better predator movie character than some stupid super pred theory...plese no more rodriguez...

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Predator 2 sucked hard.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jul 15, 2013, 08:38:33 PM
Predator 2 sucked hard.

Shit..happens..

:P

A 3-D predator would be...kinda cool...and I didnt mind Predators.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed