Saurian - A Dinosaur Simulator

Started by Elliott, Mar 02, 2013, 02:46:58 AM

Author
Saurian - A Dinosaur Simulator (Read 32,095 times)

RagingDragon

It's great dude! I know myself and a lot of my gamer friends really want more realistic physics in their games. It's a whole new level of immersion when you feel like everything has real weight and there's good collision detection, I think.

Assassin's Creed was a breath of fresh air in that department. Made for some very realistic encounters both in and outside of combat, and the climbing wouldn't have been the same without it either.

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Galli on Jul 22, 2013, 10:35:41 PM
The physics will be corrected and won't be like that in the full game. Just showing off the ragdolls and the awesome limb behavior. :)

I was about to compliment those physics. Just the way they realistically fell and reacted to the impacts.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Looks great.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 22, 2013, 10:43:34 PM
Assassin's Creed was a breath of fresh air in that department. Made for some very realistic encounters both in and outside of combat, and the climbing wouldn't have been the same without it either.

Because climbing rooftops with a f**king suit of Italian armor and armed to the teeth is realistic

Elliott

Elliott

I keep trying to make the Devs put in a "focus jump" aspect for a dromeosaur species. Would play out interestingly,

Elliott

Elliott

Vertigo

Vertigo

Ankylosaurus?

RagingDragon

Greedo

Greedo

Looks good dude.

What software are you using for Animations ?

Elliott

Elliott

Animations are all done in 3DSMax!

Greedo

Greedo

Same here.

Do you find it easier doing animations in there as you would do in Maya ?

Komenja

Komenja

How in the name of Turok's testicles have I not heard of this until now? I love the concept.

Greedo

Greedo

Update on this ?

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Komenja on Aug 13, 2013, 08:25:55 PM
How in the name of Turok's testicles have I not heard of this until now? I love the concept.

The game still has a while to go.

Quote from: Commander Keras on Aug 17, 2013, 06:52:48 PM
Update on this ?

The updates are few and far between.

Greedo

Greedo

maybe you guys can put dilophosaurus  in your game ?

Always fought they were awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed