Favourite Tomb Raider

Started by Redfield, Aug 29, 2007, 08:42:27 AM

What is your favourite Tomb Raider game?

Classic Tomb Raiders (1-5)
8 (53.3%)
Angel of Darkness
0 (0%)
Legend
4 (26.7%)
Anniversary
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author
Favourite Tomb Raider (Read 1,914 times)

Redfield

Redfield

Im a big Tomb Raider fan, and I was wondering what other people's favourite game in the series was. Mine's Legend.

Tarog

Tarog

I never realy got into Tomb Raider but i remember when i was a kid i used to love the one whe you done all the training at her house(Brings back alot of memories), Just back then it was amazing to actually walk around a 3d enviroment, loved it, Now i take it for granted ;)

Darkness

Darkness

Difficult one. I didn't get very far on the first or second Tomb Raider.

I like Legend and Anniversary a lot though. I'd say Legend.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I would say the first game because it the only one that i played.

Spartan117

Spartan117

the first tomb raider was the best 8)

solid__snake

solid__snake

Tomb Raider 2 is my favourite...

Redfield

Redfield

Quote from: solid__snake on Sep 03, 2007, 08:39:54 AM
Tomb Raider 2 is my favourite...

that is a really popular one, alot of people say its the best. i never got into that one though.

War Wager

War Wager

Legend is a brilliant game!  8)

Redfield

Redfield

Quote from: War Wager on Sep 10, 2007, 08:18:04 PM
Legend is a brilliant game!  8)

I know! Loads of people at the Tomb Raider forums are fond of it, they say its to childish and that Zip and Alister are annoying.

War Wager

War Wager

I'll agree that it's got a kind of childish qualitly to it, but the scene at the end when Lara shoots at Amanda to frighten her is quite violent in my opinion!  :P

solid__snake

solid__snake

I didnt play Legend, but Anniversary was great imo :)

fluxcap

fluxcap

I've only played the first Tomb Raider from start to finish. Playing that game back on the Playstation for the first time in 1996 was one my first experiences with three-dimensional gaming. I played Legend a bit, it played well and the graphics were also great.

Redfield

Redfield

Quote from: War Wager on Sep 11, 2007, 11:33:52 AM
I'll agree that it's got a kind of childish qualitly to it, but the scene at the end when Lara shoots at Amanda to frighten her is quite violent in my opinion!  :P

i can see where they're coming from, because it is less sombre then the rest of the series, but it gave alot of fun personality to lara, which i really liked.

Redfield

Redfield

i recently finished angel of darkness, and to my surprise i really enjoyed it. not my favourite, but much better then my first impressions...

dale07

dale07

the first 1 and anervercary i think legend is shit and to easy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed