My art thread New *Pg.2*

Started by carnotaurus1350, Aug 29, 2007, 04:33:57 AM

Author
My art thread New *Pg.2* (Read 2,472 times)

carnotaurus1350

carnotaurus1350

Well earlier today I decided I wanted to try to bring to life the way I imagined an Alien born predator would look like..I tried to keep true to a biomechanical look for the aliens, while bringing in a certain fleshy/bony look as well. Its not the best, but its my first attempt...its also unfinished..But I wanted to share it and see what people think.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Nice work.  :)

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Cool! It kind looks like the original Alien.

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

very nice
:)

Gill Predator

Gill Predator

very nice !!! nice work

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

As close to a bio-mechanical look that i will ever see again.

Tarog

Tarog

nice work buddy looks good

carnotaurus1350

carnotaurus1350

Thanks for the comments. Im open for any constructive criticism.

Anyway, Im considering making a new one with a different style..any suggestions?

REYALS

REYALS

Maybe more of an "action" pose. Have it be forced perspective, and shading. Other than that...nice work.

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

almost nothing from predator design

brad873

brad873

very nice. but i have a secret to share with you, my early alien desighns were based on that pic, it was the easyest one i could get for thebasic out lines. lol. nice work

carnotaurus1350

carnotaurus1350

Actualy for the basics oh him I used the McFalane toy. I also used the predator 2 toy to figure out what body structure changes should be made. The only thing that really effected was the head though. Then the rest I kinda used different alien movie designs while doing things my own way.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

wow!!! now that looks like an alien, not meanin any offence but if you didnt have the topic as "my Predalien" at first glimpse i would have thouht that was a alien, but it probaby looks clearer up close, well anyway keep up the good work....and diggin the biomechanical design.

avpmad!

avpmad!

looks good, but i think it looks like the predalien a bit, sorry if it makes u feel bad  :-\

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Wow like wow :o you very good at drawing...

*Jealous stares*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed