In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,418,057 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Hubbs on Jan 12, 2016, 11:44:52 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 12, 2016, 11:39:07 AM
Dude, just concurring with the opinion of another member that spreadeaglebeaver was satirizing your... uh, lets just say style.

My...uh, style? as in, posting about what's really going on, the truth about how the EU is running the show? I guess that is not on the PC agenda huh, best to ignore it and pretend it isn't happening right? sheesh  -_-

Satirising? you give him too much credit Sir.
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=53780.msg2092376#msg2092376

WTF?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-35288560

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i15OPuFvmA&feature=youtu.be

Gates

Gates

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 12, 2016, 11:21:02 AM
Still no one answered the question. :P Shouldn't be surprised though, english rock isn't that big where I live.

Dude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBIa0o36pPo

:o

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 12, 2016, 11:47:56 AM
I do have to ask - why do you even come to this website? You have never posted anything relating to Alien or Predator. Is there not a political or general movie website you'd feel more at home at?

Maybe he is attached to the community? And no, I'm not being sarcastic.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Gates on Jan 12, 2016, 05:35:28 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 12, 2016, 11:21:02 AM
Still no one answered the question. :P Shouldn't be surprised though, english rock isn't that big where I live.

Dude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBIa0o36pPo

:o
Yep. Not my thing although I generally know about or at least have heard about the popular ones. Never heard of a Lemmy though.

I do have to ask - why do you even come to this website? You have never posted anything relating to Alien or Predator. Is there not a political or general movie website you'd feel more at home at?
He does a lot of movie reviews. And lets face it, staff here are pretty f**king understanding. It takes god tier mayhem to get booted.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I've been a lurker here for years, I was an old gamegossip lurker/member actually. but from what I've noticed lurking here, when it comes to Hubbs, he is pretty much the AvPGalaxy Troll. Only he's one of the most tame and well behaved trolls on the entire internet.

Doesn't change the fact that he seems to feed on trying to get a rise out of people, usually by just finding out what they like and crapping on it eternally.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Haha, couldn't have said it any better. Still I don't think he thinks that what he presents is trolling. Still he's such a nice one that I don't mind throwing some meat at him every now and again.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 12, 2016, 08:24:05 PM

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 12, 2016, 08:53:07 PM
He does a lot of movie reviews. And lets face it, staff here are pretty f**king understanding. It takes god tier mayhem to get booted.

This tickles me as I'm sure that's not a reciprocated feeling. I'm genuinely curious - not wanting to be a web dictator here. Just seems like there would be more appropriate communities than this one as he has never contributed to the core reason we're all here and just seems to attract vitriol.

Quote from: 420Buddy on Jan 12, 2016, 09:39:10 PM
I've been a lurker here for years, I was an old gamegossip lurker/member actually.

You were on GG? That was the first ever community I ever joined online. AvPNews will always hold a nostalgic place in my heart.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

The Mayor from Ghostbusters 1 and 2 passed away.

'Someone get me the Ghostbusters' will always be an iconic line from my childhood

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/celebrity/veteran-actor-david-margulies-dead-at-78/ar-CCsAqy?li=AA9SkIr&ocid=HPCDHP

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 13, 2016, 12:01:02 PM
Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 12, 2016, 08:24:05 PM

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 12, 2016, 08:53:07 PM

This tickles me as I'm sure that's not a reciprocated feeling. I'm genuinely curious - not wanting to be a web dictator here. Just seems like there would be more appropriate communities than this one as he has never contributed to the core reason we're all here and just seems to attract vitriol.
I think PredBen is right. I signed up for Prometheus rumors and leaks however I stayed around cause I like the site; I mean I love the Alien Universe and the discussions a dark science fiction property can generate, but over all I like the people here.

426Buddy

426Buddy

You were on GG? That was the first ever community I ever joined online. AvPNews will always hold a nostalgic place in my heart.

Oh yeah, AvPnews was how I joined GG. I started posting after AvP PC came out. I think the forums were called  Action Network or something at first, I can't remember. I remember always being a big fan of Sadogoat lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 420Buddy on Jan 13, 2016, 01:22:22 PM

Oh yeah, AvPnews was how I joined GG. I started posting after AvP PC came out. I think the forums were called  Action Network or something at first, I can't remember. I remember always being a big fan of Sadogoat lol

I always used to go there for my news all the time. It was my preferred place back in the day. Didn't really get involved in the boards though. I did work on the revival that happened around 06 but was left to run it by myself.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Was a great community for a while, AvP News was my homepage for years lol

Hubbs

Hubbs

I love Predator, best action sci-fi ever! Aliens a close second, or the other way around, still can't decide.

But there is only so much you can talk about with these films, people are mainly here now because of the site in general I would presume, talking about movies in general (and whatever).

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Jan 13, 2016, 04:23:57 PMBut there is only so much you can talk about with these films, people are mainly here now because of the site in general I would presume.

:laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed