Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,418,609 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 02, 2015, 02:36:52 PM
Wow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5L2LMJcRIg

Kind of old news, this was all over Twitter when they made gay marriage legal in every state. You don't do what you believe in as the president, you do what ever is politically popular.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 02, 2015, 03:06:00 PM
Wow!

Kind of old news, this was all over Twitter when they made gay marriage legal in every state. You don't do what you believe in as the president, you do what ever is politically popular.
Yep, that's how politics work and because he said "believes" he reserves the right to say "I've changed my mind". Yea it's a lie but he couldn't win if he was honest. The church goers, especially African American church goers wouldn't have voted for him as proven by what happen in California with regard to proposition 8. Obama won around 90% of the African American vote in California; yet proposition 8 also passed because of the significant increase of African American voters. See African American voters tend to be a heavily religious lot and thus voted to take the right to marry away from same sex couple. If Obama came out and said he was for same sex marriage he would have out right lost the election in California due to that fact.

So yea, it's ok to lie sometimes. It's still better than what I saw as an extremely disingenuous attitude of Black American voters toward same sex couples.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

This is what happens when Tumblr meets reality. It's a scream, guys. Check it out.

"You're under arrest."
"No I'm not!!"

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 03, 2015, 06:29:58 AM
Wow!

Yep, that's how politics work and because he said "believes" he reserves the right to say "I've changed my mind". Yea it's a lie but he couldn't win if he was honest. The church goers, especially African American church goers wouldn't have voted for him as proven by what happen in California with regard to proposition 8. Obama won around 90% of the African American vote in California; yet proposition 8 also passed because of the significant increase of African American voters. See African American voters tend to be a heavily religious lot and thus voted to take the right to marry away from same sex couple. If Obama came out and said he was for same sex marriage he would have out right lost the election in California due to that fact.

So yea, it's ok to lie sometimes. It's still better than what I saw as an extremely disingenuous attitude of Black American voters toward same sex couples.

That is exactly why I believe the Republicans may have already won next years election, because of that same sex marriage decision. There is a huge amount of religious people in the US that I'm sure will no longer vote for any Democrat due to that decision, no matter who is the candidate. Had they had a nation wide vote on it like Ireland, then it might be a different story.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 03, 2015, 01:18:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H24sLF3CkMo

This is what happens when Tumblr meets reality. It's a scream, guys. Check it out.

"You're under arrest."
"No I'm not!!"

OMG! how can cops stand this bullsh*t,  you can see how pissed off he is, just trying to do his job whilst she's looking for a headline.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Wasn't it a hoot though? I'm truly amazed he kept his composure so well. But, I hate to say it...had that been a minority person, it could've ended very poorly.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

"You're under arrest."
"No I'm not!!"

How can anyone be so f**king stupid? XD

Hubbs

Hubbs

What worries me is the fact this has become a trend in America. People don't think they have to obey the law/police because of a few incidents over the past year or so. Its literately like, you're a white cop, I don't have to listen to you because you're a white cop and definitely racist and sexist.

This clip also shows how very easy it can be for a woman to scream rape, always a scary thing.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well to be fair, she didn't accuse him of either of those things (least I don't think so). She was just being an obnoxious c**t for the sake of being an obnoxious c**t. As for the rape thing, it's a good thing it's all recorded.

Quote from: Deathbearer on Aug 03, 2015, 03:23:05 PM

"I'M A CITIZEN OF THE EARTH!!!"

Done.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 03, 2015, 06:29:58 AM
Wow!

Its why he waited until he wasn't expected reelection to do whatever the f**k he wanted, to which I'm proud of.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 03, 2015, 03:35:16 PM
Well to be fair, she didn't accuse him of either of those things (least I don't think so). She was just being an obnoxious c**t for the sake of being an obnoxious c**t. As for the rape thing, it's a good thing it's all recorded.

Quote from: Deathbearer on Aug 03, 2015, 03:23:05 PM

"I'M A CITIZEN OF THE EARTH!!!"

Done.

What was funny to me was when she started talking about the Articles of Confederation like they were still valid. And even then she found a way to f**k that up by not knowing what she was actually talking about.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

So would that woman be filed under mental illness or 12 year old whiner? It's one or the other. Those free citizen people are low intelligence and out right nuts.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I saw this great vid just now, and it's kind of related; about SJWs. You guys might like it as well.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

"You're under arrest."
"No I'm not!!"

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

:D :D :D in other news, Brits are lucky folks. Especially the drunk ones.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/noodle-vending-machine_55c10a6ce4b0e716be07554a

QuoteAn instant noodle vending machine has come to the U.K., and the good people of Nottingham are rejoicing.

Behold the Pot Noodle contraption in all its glory. It's fully equipped with hot water and a fork, and will be dispensing the instant snack day or night.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

...That's kind of cool. I might pop and try it.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed