In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,416,334 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Hubbs

Hubbs

This seems to be the trend in America now, trying to get police officers into situations where it might appear they are dealing out racist attacks. I'm sure many of these so called racist attacks by cops are quite possibly false like this. Just like the recent one in McKinney, Texas where the truth has emerged and was very different to what many claimed.

I'm amazed at the lack of respect young Americans have for the police! they all seem to want a confrontation.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/wlwt-exclusive-fairfield-pool-fight-caught-on-video/33533002

Gazz

Gazz

Nothing about Charlestown here. Well I sure am shocked.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/18/us/charleston-south-carolina-shooting/index.html

A suspect was recently apprehended. This is some f**ked up shit.

Gate

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

So do you feel like scientists are telling the true this time?

Gate

Gate

Of course I do but I don't need to be reminded how much we suck every few months.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Gate on Jun 20, 2015, 03:12:07 AM
Of course I do but I don't need to be reminded how much we suck every few months.
The relevance is that yet another thorough study has come to the same conclusion. It's a reminder that no one ever takes note of. :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The point of that is that humans need to be more conscious of the planet around us. We can't keep acting like we're the only species on this planet.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

That's true though. I think the US government feels like fighting ISIS is important sadly.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 22, 2015, 03:38:21 AM
That's true though. I think the US government feels like fighting ISIS is important sadly.
I don't think any viable alternative is good for the rest of the world.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

I was watching the news and this family traveled to syria to join ISIS.Why are all these people joing them, now i am a Muslim and i know that ISIS is utter BULLSHIT.(some people say it is the community has a whole that is responsible!what is your opinion what needs to be done?)

Gate

Gate

ISIS is really hurting many of its neighboring countries, but I watched VICE's documentary where a camera crew got inside of Iraq to film that made me understand why some people may be joining them. At least in the middle east, ISIS is attempting to establish a government with okay (but limited) social reformation. And the religious radicals over there are able to eat that shit up when its easy to say your brother was accidentally killed by a NATO drone.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

It's mental illness and a fear of being left behind. Sometimes it's easiest to just hurt others. That's ISIS.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed