Rong

Rong

He shoulda just knee capped her.  :P

SM

SM

He were jist stannin his grownd.

Sabby

Sabby

People kill people, and they'll do it with whatevers available. Guns are convenient and add a level of seperation from the act, so it's easier then clubbing someone to death with a mace.

Remove guns and you'll just be getting knife crimes. Education is the only cure.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 17, 2014, 09:49:13 PM
I think he already was.

Convicted whatever it is these days.

I'm a white guy so I don't know how the jail system works.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: SM on Feb 17, 2014, 09:56:19 PM
He were jist stannin his grownd.

:laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Sabby on Feb 17, 2014, 10:01:15 PM
Remove guns and you'll just be getting knife crimes.
Bullshit speculation.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Quote from: Sabby on Feb 17, 2014, 10:01:15 PMRemove guns and you'll just be getting knife crimes. Education is the only cure.

The difference is that a gun allows you to take out numerous people; it's much easier than a knife or baseball bat. The method is relevant, as the roots of violence will never go away.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Sabby on Feb 17, 2014, 10:01:15 PM
People kill people, and they'll do it with whatevers available. Guns are convenient and add a level of seperation from the act, so it's easier then clubbing someone to death with a mace.

Remove guns and you'll just be getting knife crimes. Education is the only cure.

It's 'Murica Education ain't gonna happen.

Also over here in the UK, there are less deaths and injuries because of lack of guns, that is a fact.

But since I REALLY don't want to argue about it, I'll just say that I respect the fact you're devoted to your 2nd ammendmant.

Rong

Rong

lot harder to kill someone with a knife than a gun... so i've heard.

Sabby

Sabby

I'm actually not advocating guns xD I think they need tighter regulation, but I in no way meant that to read as 'meh, people kill anyway'.

Just pointing out that all weapons are tools, and tools are useless without people wanting to use them.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Quote from: The1PerfectOrganism on Feb 17, 2014, 10:05:51 PMI respect the fact you're devoted to your 2nd amendment.

You shouldn't. It's antiquated bullshit. Nut-jobs think it needs more protection than the countless people being harmed/killed because of it. It's insanity.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Gilfryd on Feb 17, 2014, 10:04:41 PM
Quote from: Sabby on Feb 17, 2014, 10:01:15 PMRemove guns and you'll just be getting knife crimes. Education is the only cure.

The difference is that a gun allows you to take out numerous people; it's much easier than a knife or baseball bat. The method is relevant, as the roots of violence will never go away.

I seem to have been unclear, as I completely agree with this.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

America could definitely be a more chill place.  We are a first world country that some consider the last superpower and we are pretty ghetto top to bottom if I remember right the most violent first world country there is.

I don't know that you can do anything with guns at this point because people just aren't going to turn them over when the gubermant comes to get them.

They tried that in Katrina in New Orleans being sneaky as f**k and the place is as violent as its always been. 

I'm for stricter regulation, but that's only going to keep crazy people from getting it.  Its not going to keep thugs from having weapons. 

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

That's very true, you also made this pop into my head:

"Tools"

Sabby

Sabby

Thugs will have guns. Thats why im more for reducing the number of thugs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed