In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,416,399 times)

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 28, 2013, 01:06:43 PM
http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/transgender-girl-s-parents-sue-for-her-right-to-use-the-bathroom-201415013.html

I can't find a rational response to this. I mean I do love transgender people but the parents here are idiots for their "my child gets everything they want" mentality. If you got a penis, you use the boys room, simple as that.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/transgender-girl-s-parents-sue-for-her-right-to-use-the-bathroom-201415013.html

Eh. I have to agree with Kirkland. You have a penis? Off to the men's room you go. Isn't anyone else asking how the biological girls at the school, or any other school for that matter, feel about a boy using their washroom? I'm just saying, if they came out and said they were uncomfortable with this situation, what then? Don't their rights matter as well?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 28, 2013, 05:39:15 PM

Eh. I have to agree with Kirkland. You have a penis? Off to the men's room you go. Isn't anyone else asking how the biological girls at the school, or any other school for that matter, feel about a boy using their washroom? I'm just saying, if they came out and said they were uncomfortable with this situation, what then? Don't their rights matter as well?
Apparently to some people they don't.  :-\

Cvalda

Cvalda

Wow. Some pretty nasty bigotry in here. No surprise Kirkland would spearhead it.

Who the f**k cares what her genitals are? Also, she's a f**king prepubescent kid. I've been using public restrooms my whole life and I have NEVER seen another woman's genitals there. That's what a stall is for, dumbasses. She isn't hurting anyone. In fact, if she were forced to use the men's room, she'd probably be mercilessly teased or beaten for it.

BANE

BANE

Then what's the point of separate bathrooms at all in elementary schools?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

We might as well just get rid of gender based bathrooms then.  ::)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 28, 2013, 07:47:15 PM
Wow. Some pretty nasty bigotry in here. No surprise Kirkland would spearhead it.

Who the f**k cares what her genitals are? Also, she's a f**king prepubescent kid. I've been using public restrooms my whole life and I have NEVER seen another woman's genitals there. That's what a stall is for, dumbasses. She isn't hurting anyone. In fact, if she were forced to use the men's room, she'd probably be mercilessly teased or beaten for it.

Forced acceptance. "You WILL let this person who is anatomically built differently than you are be in the same changing room or bathroom as you, because they feel they are the same as you. They feel discriminated against. If you are uncomfortable, you are the problem not them. Your needs, opinions, concerns are of no importance. They are being discriminated against... not you. Any thought or opinion that contradicts our progressive viewpoint and agenda will be labeled as barbaric, draconian, ancient..."

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: BANE on Feb 28, 2013, 07:54:30 PM
Then what's the point of separate bathrooms at all in elementary schools?
I dunno. Boy pee smells gross?

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 28, 2013, 07:54:53 PM
We might as well just get rid of gender based bathrooms then.  ::)
Sure, why not?

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 28, 2013, 07:56:16 PM
Forced acceptance. "You WILL let this person who is anatomically built differently than you are be in the same changing room or bathroom as you, because they feel they are the same as you. They feel discriminated against. If you are uncomfortable, you are the problem not them. Your needs, opinions, concerns are of no importance. They are being discriminated against... not you. Any thought or opinion that contradicts our progressive viewpoint and agenda will be labeled as barbaric, draconian, ancient..."
Well, they are. She is legally female. She can use a woman's restroom by right. Unless you lifted up her skirt you'd never know. So what's your problem, aside from your base panic? If an obviously transgendered woman used the same public bathroom as me, do you know what I'd do? I'd mind my own f**king business. Her life, not mine.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 28, 2013, 07:59:46 PM
Sure, why not?
So, you're telling me that you wouldn't mind having to use the same bathroom as Rick Grimes?  :laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

He pulls anything I'd file a sexual harassment complaint. No different than if he did anything outside the bathroom.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Obviously that 6 year old girl is gonna rape everybody in the womens bathroom. Futanari style.

really?

eh.

inb4 the penis is evil.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOROvO2fxTc#

Rong

Rong

f**king brutals!!

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

I had no idea 6 year old girls could be so threatening. :laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

SO TERRIFYING OMG THINK OF THE CHILDREN

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 28, 2013, 08:11:55 PM

SO TERRIFYING OMG THINK OF THE CHILDREN
This isn't the 'Favourite Monster pics' thread.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed