classic namesake!!!

Aspie

Aspie

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 24, 2013, 03:39:01 AM
Dolphins...rape?

wut

Actually, yeah. They're kind of thuggish.

It's not a small percentage of them, either. They regularly indulge in infanticide, gang-rape (sometimes to the extent of actual murder) and all kinds of stuff.

I remember seeing a documentary, a few years ago, which showed this video taken by tourists, who are applauding and cheering, because they thought they were shooting film of a baby dolphin playing with an adult one near their boat. Turned out, it was a male who was repeatedly flipping the thing up, just for fun - knowing it was killing the poor thing in the process. Literally stringing it out for entertainment value.

Also covered an incident where a load of porpoises were washing up on beaches and the US Navy was getting blamed by environmentalist groups, who were assuming it was something to do with evil experiments of doom. Turned out, it was just dolphins moving into an area, finding porpoises and killing them for fun (either partially or fully with their echo ability).

Not for food. Not for territory. Because the dolphins weren't residing anywhere near. Just for fun.

Psychopaths of the oceans...

If memory serves right, divers who know they go around them tend to be warned to be careful, because they can get a bit frisky with humans, too. I even remember reading about that in old Jacques Cousteau books.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Do you remember what these docus were called? I'd love to know how they were able to reach these conclusions.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Sadly, not. Was a few years ago.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Dolphins...rape?

wut

Well I do know they are the only animals besides humans that has intercourse for pleasure.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 24, 2013, 05:37:45 AM
Dolphins...rape?

wut

Well I do know they are the only animals besides humans that has intercourse for pleasure.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Rong Swanston on Jan 24, 2013, 05:38:39 AM
Dolphins...rape?

wut

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Older-Female-Means-Better-Sex-2.jpg
It doesn't look like anyone's enjoying that.   :-\

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Dolphins...rape?

wut

Bonobos, man.

Those guys basically eat, poop, and have orgies.

maledoro

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 24, 2013, 04:30:28 PM
Dolphins...rape?

wut

Bonobos, man.

Those guys basically eat, poop, and have orgies.

As well as having the tendency to snap at any moment, ripping off body parts and mutilating humans. I think what makes humans superior to chimps is the fact that *most* humans can control the animal in them whereas chimps do not posess the ability to drown out the animalistic urges to kill and maim.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed