The Prank Thread

Started by Vickers, Nov 30, 2012, 12:40:23 AM

Author
The Prank Thread (Read 1,046 times)

Vickers

Vickers

The title is self-explanatory.  What pranks have you played?  Whether they were successful or took an unexpected turn.

While watching a video on Youtube (that Nightmare Asylum posted in the Youtube thread), I remembered a prank I pulled on a cousin a few years back.

Basically we were staying at a resort and she had the front door to her room open.  So I snuck in while she was in the kitchen.  I went to the corner of the lounge area and wrapped myself up in a sheet, just leaving a tiny gap to peek through to see her reaction.  I heard her making her way to the lounge and I started rocking back and forth in the corner and when she walked in I made a strange noise as if it was some creature in distress.  Her face was priceless and she literally jumped.  LMAO!

Sometimes it's just the little things.  A classic scare prank.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Well, back in my school days. Not sure, how it is handeled in the US but we've got a class register for missing/ill students. So, there was a big trip to the US, all students that stayed home were merged to one big school class. Many new faces for some teachers, everything was quite chaotic, most students just stayed at home for these two weeks. So there was a french teacher, who was drunk most of the time...a pretty weird person.

Enters class, sits down, opens the class register "Who is missing?" Well, we told her one or two real names and then everything went haywire...we started with not so famous names, like nordic ski jumpers or austrian football players, told her that they went off for training. We added Rommel as well and many other persons from WW2, in the end even Genghis Khan - she believed us and wrote everything down. I mean...come one, every normal person would realize that it was a prank.

In the end we had some trouble with our headmaster but it was worth the fun...a few days later we had Biology with another teacher. He asked for missing students, someone said "Ramin" - he was like "Jeah, i've heard of you prank, i'm not that silly." We repeated the name, he answered "Come on, no one names a human being Ramin...that's no name" In this moment the door opens, it was Ramin: "Sorry, missed the bus."

Well, he was from Persia. (uhm, i mean Iran, but we called him The Persian)

Vepariga

Vepariga

Ive only done some tame stuff,like vasaline under the door handles or scaring people by jumping out of random locations.

or when i was in school I remember we had a subtitute teacher and we had to write our names on the roll and I put down about 4 WWE wrestlers names and the teacher read the roll out over the class.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Ah, vaseline on the door knob... once did that to a friend on a public washroom door right before he went in.

I let him believe it was cum for a good fifteen minutes-- ha-HAAAAA... poor bastard.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Probably the best prank I've ever done involved a friend of mines' Facebook account. A few months prior my friend and I had filmed a video for a class project, and in the video he wore a sling on his arm so as to make it look like he broke his arm for the scene. One day, while I was just fooling around on his laptop, I found the video and screencapped that part and put it in Microsoft Paint to get rid of the edges that gave away that it was a video so it just looked like a photograph. I then went on his Facebook (which he left signed in) and uploaded the picture with the caption "Broke my arm :/" and didn't tell him anything. He started getting comments on his Facebook asking him what happened and if he was OK and whatnot. Then, a little while later, he got a text message from someone asking what happened, and he had no clue what they were talking about or how to respond. It was at that point that I broke down laughing and finally showed him his Facebook :D

Aspie

Aspie

I've never done a prank or been a victim of a prank. :(

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Aspie on Nov 30, 2012, 01:41:05 PM
This may please you then, always happy to help.

Spoiler
Spoiler
:P
[close]
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

:D

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: ikarop on Nov 30, 2012, 02:10:49 PM
Quote from: Aspie on Nov 30, 2012, 01:41:05 PM
This may please you then, always happy to help.

Spoiler
Spoiler
:P
[close]
[close]

ikarop

ikarop

You freaked out, I saw it.

My work here is done.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: ikarop on Nov 30, 2012, 02:43:11 PM
You freaked out, I saw it.

My work here is done.

You saw nothing Ikarop. Nothing.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

After mom and I watched Paranormal Activity, I went to bed. Two hours later, I woke up. Saw that she was still awake, so I slowly creaked open my door and hid behind it. My mom took notice and called out my name. I kept quite. She got up from the couch and walked down the hallway as I could hear her footsteps. Then, right as she was about to enter my bedroom, I slammed the door in her face. She freaked out and screamed in terror. She about near pissed her pants, and I was grounded for the week for doing that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed