What answers did we get from the Blu-ray?

Started by AlienĀ³, Oct 09, 2012, 05:18:36 PM

Author
What answers did we get from the Blu-ray? (Read 27,111 times)

Highland

Quote from: RagingDragon on Oct 30, 2012, 07:18:55 AM
Quote from: Highland on Oct 29, 2012, 02:14:51 PM
Loving the making of feature on the extra disk. Worth a buy just for that alone.

I will love when someone puts in on Youtube, since I don't have a blu-ray player. :laugh:

It's fairly long if you do the extra interactive pieces that pop up which are well worth it IMO. I'm only 45 minutes in but really with the sub sections on the pop up it's probably another half our on that.

It's actually more interesting than the movie  :D

RagingDragon

Quote from: Highland on Oct 30, 2012, 09:16:53 AM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Oct 30, 2012, 07:18:55 AM
Quote from: Highland on Oct 29, 2012, 02:14:51 PM
Loving the making of feature on the extra disk. Worth a buy just for that alone.

I will love when someone puts in on Youtube, since I don't have a blu-ray player. :laugh:

It's fairly long if you do the extra interactive pieces that pop up which are well worth it IMO. I'm only 45 minutes in but really with the sub sections on the pop up it's probably another half our on that.

It's actually more interesting than the movie  :D

:'( :laugh: You can't fault them for trying. All of this bonus stuff and the viral marketing and all of it, really just an incredible showing from the studio trying to support their film.

hfeldhaus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeQ4oFZBQ0A#ws

are all these scenes on the blu ray?

Space Sweeper

All except for the one with the Engineer crossing the wreckage-- which I would have liked to've seen, but I can actually understand why they didn't use it in the movie. The Engineer entering the Pod and calmly approaching Shaw, however, is inexcusable.

hfeldhaus

yeah thats what i thought,having the engineer drop out of the juggernaut pissed and storming over tothe pod would have been cool but not entirely necessary. wonder where this scene is?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed