A modern cast for Alien

Started by Feral_PRED, Oct 08, 2012, 07:52:27 PM

Author
A modern cast for Alien (Read 1,872 times)

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

If you had the chance to replace the cast of Alien by modern actors, who would you choose?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Could I just change the film to feature an older cast instead, so as to keep the actors? ;)

In all seriousness, I really don't know...I'd need some time to think on this one.

SM

SM

Dallas

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Deuterium as Dallas.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Martin Freeman as Ash.

Vitriol

Vitriol

Simon Pegg as Brett...

First Blood

First Blood

Cvalda

Cvalda

Tilda Swinton as Lambert, lulz

Spoiler
...and Julia Roberts could play the Alien...
[close]

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 09, 2012, 04:20:07 PM
Tilda Swinton as Lambert, lulz

Spoiler
...and Julia Roberts could play the Alien...
[close]
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Marlowe

Marlowe

OMG Dragon.
I want to die your friend after this! :laugh:

aliennaire

aliennaire

Cvalda, RagingDragon;D

Though, based on the striking resemblence, Ferro's part was already assigned to Lady Gaga!  :P J. Roberts couldn't pull off both successfully, anyway...

Anyone who saw The Avengers, in the episode when lanky mid-aged guy in the cap greets shrinked Hulk and throws him trousers and asks whether that one is "alien, from outer space", didn't it ring you a bell of Brett character? (Probably, that was mentioned already on this forum). I thought all this scene was unambiguous reference to Alien!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I don't know if it was specifically intended to reference Alien, but being that it was Harry Dean Stanton, the connection is definitely there :)

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 12, 2012, 01:58:36 PM
I don't know if it was specifically intended to reference Alien, but being that it was Harry Dean Stanton, the connection is definitely there :)
Damn, I was lazy to check it out, thanks, Nightmare Asylum:)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed