The Expendables 3 (2014)

Started by Ratchetcomand, Aug 28, 2012, 12:51:11 AM

Author
The Expendables 3 (2014) (Read 80,236 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Since the second movie is doing well then it looks like they are talking about a third movie. Rumor has it that Clint Eastwood, Wesley Snipes and Harrison Ford might be in the third film.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/nic-cage-on-board-for-the-expendables-3-clint-eastwood-wesley-snipes-harrison-ford-being-approached-20120813

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

First Blood

First Blood

Say yes Stevie.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Seagal has to say yes now. It needs to happen. PLEASE!!!

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 28, 2012, 03:00:41 AM

I am kinda hoping he goes the Van Damme route and plays a villain. Because he was pretty good in Machete.

"Back the f**k up and watch." :laugh:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

As Van Dammes BROTHER!!!

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

The madafaking pony tail of justice :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Having Wesley Snipes and Seagal in the movie would be awesome since they were also two big actor stars from the 90's. I also would like to see Val Kilmer and Michael Jai White in the movie as well.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I haven't seen the second one yet, but I have entered this thread to say one thing and one thing only:

"Michael Gross".

That is all.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 28, 2012, 03:03:36 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 28, 2012, 03:00:41 AM

I am kinda hoping he goes the Van Damme route and plays a villain. Because he was pretty good in Machete.

"Back the f**k up and watch." :laugh:

Lmao  :laugh:  Love that line.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 28, 2012, 03:38:24 AM
I haven't seen the second one yet, but I have entered this thread to say one thing and one thing only:

"Michael Gross".

That is all.

I feel that I have been denied... critical... need to know... information.

Hubbs

Hubbs

It was on wiki that I read Sly talking about Michael Biehn and Michael Pare. Personally don't wanna see Chan involved.

I think there should be more big stars in there just to kill off in cool ways one by one 'Aliens' style  ;D

Kurt Russell
Jai White
Leguizamo
Harrelson
Snipes
Casper Van Dien
Christian Slater
Paxton
Perlman
Trejo
Guy Pearce
Gerard Butler
Donnie Yen
Beckinsale
Jovovich
Charlie Sheen
Tak Sakaguchi
Cung Le
Tony Jaa
Iko Uwais

As military leaders, kingpins/villains or special ops leaders then you could use...

Eastwood
Peter Weller
Ford
Kev Costner
Bill Duke
Landham
Gibson
Cage
Banderas
Travolta
Seagal
Bruce Payne
Chiba

(some of these guys are too old for effective action, especially Eastwood).

End of the day there should only be one more in this franchise and it needs to have as many stars as possible even if it means bringing back Rourke and any others from number 2, any left alive eg. JCVD. So JCVD could be the bad guy again in the third but team up with whoever. If I was Sly I would take my time to ensure as many stars as possible, end of the day that's all these films are about, but to make it fun and interesting they gotta get killed off.

Originally it was only about the classic action stars together which was JCVD, Arnie, Sly, Willis, Lundgren and Seagal. We still have yet to see this. I'm amazed Seagal wasn't in number two.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I won't mind seeing Jean Reno, Christopher Lambert, Ray Stevenson, Michael Caine and Danny Trejo in the next movie. They should add Mr. T as well for the lulz.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Liam Neeson needs to be in this. 8)

Master

Master

Steven is the only one I really missed so far.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed