What happened to the other Oxen and the Chickens

Started by The Runner, Aug 18, 2012, 09:10:31 PM

Author
What happened to the other Oxen and the Chickens (Read 3,209 times)

The Runner

What do you think happened to the Chickens and the other Oxen in the Assembly Cut of Alien 3?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

How is it in... in any way relevant... to anything?

Nightmare Asylum

They set off the beacon and called Weyland Yutani to the planet.

The Runner

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 18, 2012, 09:11:55 PM
They set off the beacon and called Weyland Yutani to the planet.

Ol Mac Yutani had a farm, EEEE I EEE I OH, AND ON THIS FARM HE HAS A RUNNER ALIEN, EEE I EEE I OH, WITH A SCREE SCREE HERE AND A SCREE SCREE THERE, HERE A SCREE, THERE A SCREE, EVERYWHERE A SCREE SCREE.

;D

SM

Quote from: The Runner on Aug 18, 2012, 09:10:31 PM
What do you think happened to the Chickens and the other Oxen in the Assembly Cut of Alien 3?

Put down.

The Runner

Why would they?

Gosutoraida

Maybe the prisoners breed them and use them as means of food.

MrSpaceJockey

The Runner

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Aug 19, 2012, 12:16:01 AM
Maybe the prisoners breed them and use them as means of food.

Based on the dead critters hanging in the slaughter house along with Babe, your right. :p

SM

samoht

Quote from: The Runner on Aug 18, 2012, 09:10:31 PM

I dunno, I guess they just chill.

The Runner

Quote from: SM on Aug 19, 2012, 10:55:27 PM
Quote from: The Runner on Aug 18, 2012, 11:39:17 PM
Why would they?

Why wouldn't they?

What did the Oxen and Chickens do to be put down? WAIT....ZOMG THEY ARE GOING TO USE THEM AS HOSTS IN A:CM!!!!!!

SM

Sshhhh!!

Putting them down would be a mercy, when there's no one to look after them.  Can't imagine they're going to take livestock with thm.

The Runner

Quote from: SM on Aug 20, 2012, 01:00:17 AM
Sshhhh!!

Putting them down would be a mercy, when there's no one to look after them.  Can't imagine they're going to take livestock with thm.

Or they had some steak and chicken for dinner. Don't see why not. Perfectly good animals. I bet when they found the Derelict in A:CM they had a damn ox roast(literally) to celebrate.

MrSpaceJockey

Based on my research and some shifty deleted scenes, it turns out that the chicken and oxen, like Lt. Ellen Ripley, had their DNA samples taken by Weyland-Yutani personnel for evaluation.  Runner obviously fed on some of the colony's livestock for nutritional requirements.  The slight traces of xenomorph DNA now bounded to the genetic material of Gallus gallus domesticus and Bos primigenius were just as vital for the future resurrection of aliens as were the alien queen DNA infused into Ripley's own "blood samples on ice."

Look at Jean Pierre Jeunet's film once more and you will see a lot of homages and nods towards this not-very-well-known information. Remember the crazed chestburster ripping through Wren's head? Since oxen and bulls are known to charge violently through people, it is often speculated by super alien analysts ("alienists") that this was a trait inherited from the oxen DNA used to help clone the xenomorphs on the Auriga.  Why else would the adult drones present on that ship have double jointed, digitigrade legs while all other human spawned drones seen in the other films had human-like legs? The beaky looking chin and snout?  The explanation of those surprising traits happens to be simple. Traces of chicken DNA.  The mutated aliens on the Auriga were not only an amalgamated dynamic infusion (ADI's) of human and xenomorph DNA, but also oxen and chicken DNA.

Duh!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed