X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 151,567 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The Blu-Ray support is nice, everything else is meh. I think I will likely hold on for my 360 until my friends start to move on to Xbox One. Not to mention the PS4 seems like a better console so far.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Ya'know, the more I think about this the more disappointed I'm getting. I do not care at all about the Kinect TV/internet/whatever stuff, the lack of used games and fees for playing on other XBoxs just pisses me off (RIP used video game market), and I'm sure the prices are going to be through the roof (wouldn't be surprised if the cost of each game and the cost of Live increase).... :-\

Cal and KNIGHT were definitely right in saying that the best announcement of the session wasn't even directly related to the console.

Nightlord

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I mean, what else to confirm that they don't give a f**k about the gamer audience?

Ratchetcomand

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 21, 2013, 08:17:48 PM
I mean, what else to confirm that they don't give a f**k about the gamer audience?
The future of gaming is television.

£400 $600 470 euro

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Nightlord on May 21, 2013, 08:30:29 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 21, 2013, 08:17:48 PM
The future of gaming is television.

But its voice and motion activated!!!1one!1!

Hell, I'm not even much of a gamer and this is pissing me off...

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

It looks like an old desktop

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Yeeeah, I think I'm gonna pass on this.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Sexy Poot on May 21, 2013, 06:58:37 PM
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/407912/microsoft-confirms-pre-owned-fee-for-xbox-one/

QuoteUpdate: Jon Hicks, the editor of Official Xbox magazine, has claimed that pre-owned games will be un-installed from the previous owner's system and installed onto another's. It is not clear if this process would negate a pre-owned fee.

Ouch, there goes letting friends borrow games.

Update 2: Microsoft has neither confirmed nor denied the report in a statement offered to Venturebeat.

"We are designing the Xbox One to enable customers to trade in and resell games," a Microsoft spokesperson said, adding: "We'll have more details to share later".

The comment effectively means that the claim regarding a pre-owned fee is not inaccurate.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

WWWHHhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I love the gaming companies hate used games but you never see movie companies making Blu-Ray players to stop people from using used DVD's and Blu-Ray's  ::).

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Looks like its Wii U for now. Ill get all 3 eventually but I play games. Wii U will them by next year.

Xbox will have prerendered football.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I will get a PS4 next year. I plan to keep my PS3 like I did with my PS2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed