X-Box 360
254 (61.1%)
PS3
124 (29.8%)
Wii
38 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 387

Author
X-Box 360 vs PS3 vs Wii (Read 182,376 times)

Ratchetcomand

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I hope Sony knows people are aware of that fact if they want to sell more PS4s.

WinterActual

WinterActual

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Sweet Christ, $700 for the 3DO? No wonder it flopped.

Hubbs

Hubbs

The Saturn and Dreamcast were great arcade game machines, should have been huge. Gamecube wasn't too bad either, good graphics.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dreamcast was too little, too late. And I think Saturn couldn't find a market. Genesis was on its way out of the door at that point and I think the PlayStation had just been released by then.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Dreamcast was great. And it still is the only console ever made which allowed to "home cooked" games to be played without any software or hardware intervention, just burn and play.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 23, 2013, 03:50:11 PM
Dreamcast was too little, too late. And I think Saturn couldn't find a market. Genesis was on its way out of the door at that point and I think the PlayStation had just been released by then.

Your right but they were awesome machines none the less, its a shame really because I'll bet they would have had some great titles later on had they been a hit. The Saturn was purely for arcade beat em ups haha it was sweet if you liked that...which I did. Arcade perfect conversions of most Capcom 2D fighters :D

Dreamcast had wicked visuals too and some great games, I think both consoles were miles better than the original Playstation. PS started off strong but became weak with an influx of poor games very quickly, quantity over quality.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I wanted a Dreamcast because it had Silent Scope, lol. I couldn't tell you how many tokens I spent on that game at arcades.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 18, 2013, 12:02:37 PM

I have 19 of those consoles in my collection!  TurboGrfx doesn't work though, so it's packed up in the attic.  The intellivision is also not working, but honestly I have little desire to play it. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Did you ever play Bonk's Adventure? I remember that one being advertised quite a bit back in the 90s.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 27, 2013, 12:29:33 PM
Did you ever play Bonk's Adventure? I remember that one being advertised quite a bit back in the 90s.

Definitely!  They were really pushing Bonk for a mascot.  I actually played Air Zonk more, which came out a bit later.  I didn't originally have a TG16, my older brother's friend used to bring his over.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed